TREMEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TREMEC

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TREMEC (Plymouth, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Welcoming was very warm and friendly. I was offered a snack and a drink before beginning, which was very needed. The entire process did not take very long considering being an automotive supplier.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TREMEC (Querétaro, Querétaro (Mexico)) in June 2016.

Interview

the Interview was short they prefer to see your skills mainly, they put me direct to a work situation to solve it , later came back and see what happened, the short interview was at last

Interview Questions

• The regular questions about, last employer , your exit motive   1 Answer

Negotiation

thy need to talk with the outsoursing company to get agree

Base Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zedelgem, West Flanders (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TREMEC (Zedelgem, West Flanders (Belgium)) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied via Randstad Professionals and underwent three separate interviews. The first interview was HR-based and performed by an HR manager at Randstad. The second interview was made about two weeks later with an HR specialist at Tremec while the third interview consisted in a technical screening performed by Tremec's lead engineer.

Interview Questions

• Reasons for applying to Tremec / choosing the automotive sector.   1 Answer
    • Several questions about circuit analysis, analogue electronics, AD conversion, sensor value readings and C programming.   Answer Question