TV Azteca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TV Azteca

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The Manager asked me what my career goals were, interests, experience, etc. Pretty simple and straightforward. It was conducted over phone and then at his office. It wasn't intimidating. He asked a lot about my work and then filled me in on how is company is still working on their facility and on new programs. The company was in start up mode at the time and had a pretty small staff for a tv and radio production.

News Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Mexico City (Mexico)) in April 2012.

Interview

Online Aplication, then personal interview with HR and with the news team. At first the whole team seems hostile until you have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills profresionales, in general, the company enviorment can become a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in editing audiovisual content?   Answer Question

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the head of human resources, in which i had to answer questions about my major, my university, my professional goals and my skills. The next interview was with my future boss, she asked me about my knowledge of showbiz, news, celebrities and more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer