TV Azteca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at TV Azteca

Associate Corporate Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TV Azteca.

Interview

Very informal, comfortable interview. The responsibities and duties associated with the position were a little unclear. Only interview with the chief legal officer. No one from Azteca reached out to me to let me know that I did not get the job, despite sending an email to the HR representative that scheduled the interview and being told that I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Are you self motivated? How comfortable are you working on your own and taking initiative?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The Manager asked me what my career goals were, interests, experience, etc. Pretty simple and straightforward. It was conducted over phone and then at his office. It wasn't intimidating. He asked a lot about my work and then filled me in on how is company is still working on their facility and on new programs. The company was in start up mode at the time and had a pretty small staff for a tv and radio production.

Digital Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in August 2015.

Interview

All HR procedures were online assesments. The medical test for drugs is very unconfortable based on the position to which I was selected. The interviews were just screening based on the knowledge of the recommendation

News Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Mexico City (Mexico)) in April 2012.

Interview

Online Aplication, then personal interview with HR and with the news team. At first the whole team seems hostile until you have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills profresionales, in general, the company enviorment can become a little overwhelming.

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TV Azteca (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the head of human resources, in which i had to answer questions about my major, my university, my professional goals and my skills. The next interview was with my future boss, she asked me about my knowledge of showbiz, news, celebrities and more.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer