TVS Infotech International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at TVS Infotech International

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TVS Infotech International (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Totally 2 Rounds
    1.F2F - Technical
    2.HR

Really a worst process in that company. They will expect you to ask salary hike for 3 to 5% from previous company. If you have done well too they will reject you.Please avoid interview for any technology from this frustrating company.

Interview Questions

• What is nine patch image?
      what is the diff b/w abstract class and interface?
      what is prototype design pattern
      push notifications
      etc......
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TVS Infotech International (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There is one telephonic, one Skype round followed by two telephonic, prolonging journey with TVS interview, cool and scenario question, will update result after long gap should follow with consultant to get to know.

Interview Questions

• which action result helps to download file, how you find number of 0 and 1 in particular string, how to connect with wcf instead of ajax.   Answer Question

lengthy process

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TVS Infotech International (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They don't know how to treat the candidates coming for the interview. Candidates were coming from different regions, we didn't even have the place to sit and refresh. Process was too slow, Only one HR was handling 50-60 candidates. They filter the candidates in the first round by general aptitude, not on SAP Knowledge!!! To crack the 2nd round one should have the thorough knowledge on the particular module.

Interview Questions

Not satisfied with the salary they offered to me.

Trainee Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TVS Infotech International (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied Through Online.. Applied through Naukri.com Online portal.
    Got a Mail from HR for a Face to Fare Discussion Interview..
    Attended the One on One interview a week Later (Not more than 2 minutes)...

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why No experience in HR Field?   1 Answer
    • What is your Date of Birth?   1 Answer
    • What is Salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • When are you ready to join if offered a Job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TVS Infotech International (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First round it was a General Aptitude & Technical written test. After that Technical Face to Face interview by the technical manager followed by HR round with the HR Manager if he's available or else they'll fix a day according to his availability.

Interview Questions

• java basics, Servlets, Spring, personal details, How long will you work for us.   Answer Question