Takasago International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Takasago International

2.4

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockleigh, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takasago International (Rockleigh, NJ).

Interview

It was easy and people are super nice. No drama. The interview took about 2 hours. Between lab managers and HR. Hiring an rices took 5 weeks including background check plus medical check including drug test

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockleigh, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takasago International (Rockleigh, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

Met with HR to start, very standard. Then I was handed off to a person who would be my supervisor, we walked through the lab chatting. He told me I didn’t have enough experience so I shouldn’t have bothered applying. Next a second supervisor jumped into the room, I was introduced by the wrong name. The new supervisor told me he hadn’t read my resume so he had no questions and we just chit chatted, probably the best part of the interview. Finally the department head showed up and told me there were no real question, she then proceeded to air dirty laundry about why they could not hold on to any of the new hires and how toxic people were leaving. Generally just unprofessional overall.

Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Takasago International (Teterboro, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I was brought in after I had temped for another company. The management saw how I worked and decided to hire me. This was along time ago so nothing so recent here.i am hoping to have a new interview soon.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

International Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Takasago International (Northvale, NJ).

Interview

Received my first callback about a week after I applied for the position. My initial impression of the location was very impressive. The company is comprised of two buildings. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I was given some tests to check for typing and ability on certain softwares. I met with the manager and supervisor of the department and they asked me questions about previous work experience, my habits and activities.

Foreign Trade Zone Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takasago International (Harriman, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted application through corporate website. Got a call more than two months later. Went in for interview in Harriman, NY plant. Fairly standard interview. At the end of the interview I was thanked for my time and travel and I was assured I would hear something regarding their decision.
    Never heard anything!
    Four months later I see the same job advertised.
    Unsure of whether I what happened the first go-round I send an email to clarify. I got a response saying that the company does too many interviews so they do not respond to candidates who do not get offers.

I can see not responding to all applicants. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I do believe that if you tell someone you will let them know that you should keep your word and let them know especially when they've taken time and spent money to meet you. Their process surely let me know that I was of no value to them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takasago International.

Interview

First step in the interview was a phone call with who would later become my supervisor. It was a fairly basic call: what do you know about the company? the position/responsibilities? Overall a good phone call with a lot of good information to help you further in the process.

After following up, I was given an assignment to report on trends seen in Confection for that year. After sending in my report, I received my offer via email within the next week.

Consumer Insights & Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takasago International (Ithaca, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Employee referral, got a chance for phone interview. It's more like a technical interview, asking very detail technical questions. Team member and team leader interviewed me one by one. I suggest go through the whole sensory evaluation book to prepare for the interview. I received rejection email two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How many panelists are required for triangle test? What are discrimination tests?   1 Answer

Perfumer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takasago International (New York, NY).

Interview

At that time, the management was looking for personnel with very strong technical experience. The chief perfumer, managing director and HR manager interviewed me. They also looked very favorably at perfumery training in the big 5 fragrance houses.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Takasago International.

Interview

They asked about job experience during internship, what's my hobby, and about my family. They asked me if I know what is the job that I'm applying for. In the end, they accepted me.