Talent Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talent Works Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talent Works

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Works (Northampton, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I first of all had a phone interview with the HoS, whereby we discussed industry trends and the company culture. After this initial screening, I was invited in to meet the team, spend an hour with a member of the team, and then an official interview with the HoS. The process was quick but challenging as I spoke to many people in the company.

Global Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talent Works (Northampton, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 stage process.

Stage 1 – initial telephone conversation with department manager focuses on career aspirations, as a passive candidate this call was to find out my drivers and inform you on the business.

Stage 2 – Face-to-face interview with department manager and the team lead, probes into your current and previous experience, ensures your drivers and skills match the position available.

Stage 3 – Final stage – asked back to spend some time with the team in place and to meet the CEO, at this stage the CEO explain his goals for the business and what he looks for in team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Talent Works (Milan (Italy)) in April 2011.

Interview

We met several time in nice conversations. We discussed and shared opinions on a business plan I prepared. We though together about a consistent development plan for myself and the company, including career growth and expansion plan. Then we agreed on salary and we started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

smooth