Talent2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.3

Candidate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I was asked to do a case study first done via email. A Sr Manager called and scheduled an interview which lasted for almost 2 hrs. A 2nd interviewer on the same day by the Sr recruitment staff for the Team that I was applying for was introduced. They asked me to go back and was interviewed again by the Upper Management, it was by the Director and Gen Mgr. I was asked to go back AGAIN still to be interviewed by the 2nd Sr consultant which is the 5th person to interview me in total. They told me they will finalize the week after so I waited. Nobody got back to me to atleast let me know I was not fit for the role. 5 interviews and total of 3 visits and not even the decency to advise. Very unproffesional, they just lead me on. No call no email no update. This is how they treat candidates .

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talent2 (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I was contacted by their Internal Hiring Manager from UK for a role in Dubai. After 3 weeks of conversing on the phone and passing the telephonic screening, I was interviewed by a Manager in their Dubai office.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you break down an exhaustive database to your 8-year old nephew? (Yes, and it still beats me why would an 8 year old want to know what an exhaustive database looks like.)
      2. What are your weaknesses?
      3. Why should we hire you?
      4. If we were meeting 10 years before today, how would you explain to me what you were doing? (Again, no clue what the person was trying to get at.)
      5. What does your spouse / partner do? (And that was very important?)
      1 Answer

Candidate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talent2.

Interview

After submitting resume through LinkedIn ,they would call up and ask when can they set an interview time...on the interview day the GM will interview asking family background and experience..once you are qualified you will be attending a office tour and after that there will be another interview with a consultant for the team you are going to be in..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate anything because they accepted what I had to offer

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Talent2 (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

4 interviews - physch tests.
    Was offered a principal role, which was then up scaled to a senior manager. However when the written offer came out the role had been scaled back to senior consultant with a $25k drop in initial salary.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop and maintain relationships   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty poor. Goal post kept changing through the entire process.
    Due to strict bands that have been put in place by Allegis there is no negotiation with this business. Which is why they can't hire any senior people.

Temporary Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent2 (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Norwest Business Park branch.

A conversation with the consultant who then referred me to her team leader as she was so impressed with my cv. Left feeling very uplifted and confident they would secure me some temporary work very quickly as they said they had loads of roles.

Never heard from them again. Rang every week for weeks, left messages asking to be called back but never received a call.

I would call this agency immature and unprofessional. I am now in a position to need recruitment agencies to stock up on temps for Xmas and guess what? Talent 2 will never, ever be one of them. This is something these organisations forget. Sure, they work for their client but too often treat candidates as disposable and forget candidates will become clients. Too bad for Talent 2.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

it took 3 rounds interview before getting the offer letter. it took a bit some times since the process was a bit slow although they need the candidate to join as soon as possible

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talent2 (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Really friendly people, very switched on. Made me feel special. Got back to me quickly. There was a 4 interview process and I got to the last 2 (came 2nd). Initially I had a phone screen with a recruiter, followed by me doing a presentation to a senior manager overseas via webex. I then had a face to face with a local manager and a face to face with the regional head.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your career?   1 Answer

Interview

Steps followed by system guideline. Once targets and kpis are inserted, the systems sent notification to the manager who will evaluate and either agree or disagree. Discussions take place and final signing upon completion of discussion.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Talent2.

Interview

Applied through a Refrerence.First Telephonic Round-- General Questions like tell about yourself, why Recruitment?? What Motivates you...
    Then called for a Personal Interview which involved one on one sessions with 3 different people... Questions were pretty normal and a lot of scenario based questions like what will u do if X happens?? and what will be your Plan B in a certain situation if your plan A fails???

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions were not difficult but required a lot of Industry and process knowledge..   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Talent2 (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was good but after that it just got worse and worse. Phone calls ignored, emails ignored, offers for new roles not forwarded. Completely unprofessional and unorganised company.