Talisma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talisma Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

3.2

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy. First round was aptitude. If u know the english then u can easily clear it.after that technical round they ask all about my college project and some questions on sql

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They will conduct the Interview like you are going to place in Google. They will ask you to write atleast 10 pages of codings. It will take 5 hours to complete all the things and they will review your codings then they will go for HR. THen they will talk about salary.

QA Interview

Interview

Interviewer was good. But HR don't know why we are iring. Very bad experience. HR told tat u will be having 2 rounds but after 2 rounds HR told tat u will have onshore call. After completing all rounds hr told that u have positive feedback but we hold on some reason. Pl don't start interview without knowing purpose of hiring.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Face to Face interview only.

Interview Questions

• Createing a session upon click of an html button and taking the value from html textbox using Javascript.
      Soap?,XML,Cross Join,write a funtion to display values as 2 4 6 10 16 upto n numbers.Web Services
      1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

HR is bad at scheduling interviews. Interview process is good where knowledgeable people take interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you dont get the offer you want - please decline.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

they first shortlisted, and review and called up if I was interested for the phone interview, and scheduled the face to face interview, and later on with the presentation and again with the face to face interview, finally with the group interview and this was the process they followed. Sometimes they got delayed with the feedback. the HR is horrible with the feedback. they do not come back with the feedback at all.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

A detailed interview process. Test was there. Technical, logical and aptitude. Aptitude was tricky. But it was good to complete it. Techncial was a bit complicated. Lots of programming and language related questions especially on basic programming. Found it be confusing and complex. Interview as good. Some puzzles were asked. technical and HR interview were there. But it was not a hostile environment.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between a function and an object in C++?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Talisma (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Multiple rounds and overall personality process

Interview Questions

• None really but overall process across multiple people across functions is an experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 Month