Tax Management Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tax Management Associates Interview Questions

2.2

Apprentice Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tax Management Associates.

Interview

Telephone interview was laid back and relaxed. It was mostly a quick run down of skills I would bring to the job. Interviewer was honest and upfront about the competition for the position. Culture fit was discussed due to the small team size. What I hoped to learn and the languages I was willing to tackle was also a topic of conversation.

Discovery Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Tax Management Associates (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview with three persons. Questions were general and focused mainly on prior work experience. There were some 'what would you do if...' questions bit very easy to answer. Follow-up to interview was a little over a month after initial interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were mostly regarding background work experience.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2011.

Interview

The ladies did not have a clue they were giving an interview. After months of phone calls an emails. I was hired the minute I told them I have a degree.

Interview Questions

• What year did you graduate college?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Outsourcing Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tax Management Associates in February 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application through a job posting. An email was sent to me with about 6 screening questions for me to respond to. (Basic questions such as skills, years experience, and a scenario question. Then I was contacted by telephone to come in for an interview. I believe the interview went well. It was a 1:1 interview and the questions were standard. Questions to see how my past experience aligned with the current position. The interviewer led me to believe I had the position. Making suggestions that my answers were what they were looking for. Even reiterated my availability for starting. A few days later I received and email that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• None. They were pretty basic and to the point about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2010.

Interview

Very comfortable interview situation. Interviewers very professional and friendly.