TaxSlayer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TaxSlayer

2.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TaxSlayer (Augusta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone call with one of their hired recruiters. Phone interview went extremely well, interviewer even said so, I turned in my expansive resume' and never heard back at all.

Interview Questions

• What's the budget you have managed previously, what tactics have you used that work and why.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evans, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TaxSlayer (Evans, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was fairly simple, I applied online and then was called for an interview. After that point I waited until I received a call for the job offer. Then training began weeks later. It was a standard process. And did not take to look for the hiring decision

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions, asked how you would make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.   Answer Question

Consumer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evans, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TaxSlayer (Evans, GA) in December 2018.

Interview

About an hour in length, make sure to bring a copy of your resume. Interview was focused on your availability to work during set months, be sure to be honest about the scheduling. You are required to complete a skills assessment prior to the interview which is helpful.