Taylor Morrison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Taylor Morrison

2.8

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Irvine, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

The process began with several phone interviews. I was requested to have an interview with the division president which was low pressure, very much a back and forth. I was then asked to interview with four other members of the management team. They had to find the participants, and all seem to have something else to do, one member actually said he could only stay a few minutes. One of the members took control of the interview and asked some good questions, but all in all I felt either they had already made their decision, or didn't want to be in the interview at all. I asked, if I was hired, where I could help them, and they all stated that they didn't need any help, that they had their own staff. They spent more time talking about the corporate culture than anything.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever moved an office before   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

Went through a few phone interviews with HR and specific department, as well as an in-person interview. The in-person interview was the last step in the process and everyone was very welcoming and easy to interview with.

Community Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Tampa, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Thorough, one-on-one, panel and behavioral. Met with two Area Sales Managers, VP of Sales and as interviewed with the corporate recruiters. The interview was very formalized yet wanted honest, genuine answers... so never forget to just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your past experience make you the most viable candidate?   1 Answer

Superintendent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR then called to schedule for in person interview after waiting a few days. Was asked a few things about my experience on the phone. Then once I got to the in-person interview they asked me a few questions as well more about my person.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

It was long an dragged out for both sides. I did not like it but it had to be done. I was ok when it was over. Have a great day an come back to see me soon

Community Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Orlando, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Casual and friendly, two way interview. Spoke on industry and past experiences and interviewer was concerned about time and tenure with TM should they invest. Appear to have my goals at heart.

Construction Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Sarasota, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Met with the project manager for an interview, then met with the area manager for interview, then finally met with the VP of construction for interview. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you fit in with our company.   2 Answers

Superintendent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison in September 2018.

Interview

Got an call from Naples office first and then email from the Orlando's office for the superintendent position and then talked for a little while. I got response next day that i am not hired.

Community Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Orlando, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

This process was painless. The communication on the process was right on. I had the interview with the VP of Sales, and the Area Sales Managers. I have never felt so comfortable. I felt like I had know them for years.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been selling homes.   2 Answers

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Maitland, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was lengthy but thorough. I spoke with a corporate recruiter first who was very nice and helpful. She followed up as needed and provided good information regarding the role and Taylor Morrison as a company. I then met at the division with multiple managers including my hiring manger and a few executives. Everyone was polite, enthusiastic and informative.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous experience, my work style, my goals and a few situational what if's.   Answer Question