Taylor Morrison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Community Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Orlando, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

This process was painless. The communication on the process was right on. I had the interview with the VP of Sales, and the Area Sales Managers. I have never felt so comfortable. I felt like I had know them for years.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been selling homes.   1 Answer

Community Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the location 10 minutes early. No one offered me anything to drink nor did anyone smile or say hello. It wasn't long before it became evident that the company had forgotten I was interviewing that day. The person I was scheduled to interview with had forgotten she had a meeting and I was interviewed by someone else.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Maitland, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied via Taylor Morrison’s website and interviewed at Taylor Morrison Home Funding in Maitland, FL in October 2017. The process took 7 weeks.

Very professional and organized process. The initial screen by the internal recruiter was followed by phone interviews with the hiring managers, and the final round of interviews were onsite with members of the leadership and IT teams. The internal recruiter communicated well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• The questions evolved around confirming past experience and trying to find out if I would fit into the corporate culture.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

Went through a couple phone calls with the help desk manager to determine my availability and skill. Was then called by the director of operations after I made it through the first couple calls.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with IT support?   1 Answer

Assistant Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a fairly casual meeting with the area superintendent. Most of the questions were focused on my ability to complete a great product in a moderate time frame that was dependent upon the size of the home. Other questions focused on customer service and my ability to work under stressful circumstances with multiple customers/home buyers and vendors/trades and to be able to prioritize and maintain good relations with each of them.

Interview Questions

• What type of construction experience do you have?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, professional, relaxed and real. Quality questions were asked that were more directed to understanding me as a person and how I could benefit this team. In addition, how could I fit into and ensure that the culture remained the quality that it is today.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you bring to this position that might separate you from the other candidates?   1 Answer

Land Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

I applied a month prior before getting an in person interview with the President and a VP from corporate. I only interviewed one time with these two people and it took about a week and a half before I they called me back in to present the offer. TM doesn't typically do a lot of interviews, or if they do, they keep it to a minimum of one day of meeting with people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had a problem standing up to upper management. They wanted to hire someone that wasn't too quiet. I thought that question was odd.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. I was happy with the pay.

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter Scheduled Interview Time and Place
    Met with Hiring Manager and Senior Manager - questions were very similar
    Was provided a tour of the offices
    Meet a few of the other employees on FP&A Team
    Received feedback from recruiter

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have to offer that would advance the FP&A team.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

It is a new company and new process. I had to do a few interviews before I can hired with the old company before they new company who bought the old completely took over.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison in July 2016.

Interview

They get you to interview and not even hiring. You will only be in debt with a draw in the company. They aren't even selling homes in their communities. look for yourself.

Interview Questions

• How munch do you want to earn?   1 Answer