Taylor Morrison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2018

2.8

Vice President Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with Laura. She was amazing. She is a great ambassador for Taylor Morrison. Her enthusiasm for the company culture was truly mouth watering. Who wouldn't want to work for a company that has the type of culture she described? I am now hopeful that I will be called to go to the next level for a personal interview. I'm excited about the potential from their rating on Glass Door, the recommendation from a current employee and the professionalism from Laura.

Interview Questions

• Laura covered the bases for sure. She asked about previous background and skill sets. She was very thorough with her questions and patient with her responses. She made me want to share information. She is obviously very gifted in her skill set as a recruiter. She asked the tough questions, but she handled herself in a very professional manner. She asked good questions about company culture expectations, previous experiences, current management style, etc.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Supervisor - Atlanta Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter called very unprofessional. Appeared confused about the position. Job description did not match what the Interviewer discussed. Atlanta office looked closed when I arrived, had no one there to open door. Interviewer did not know what she was really interviewing me for. No contact for weeks, No follow up. Very unprofessional group of people. Had no interest in the position after that process.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I applied online via LinkedIn and received an email scheduling a phone screen with HR shortly after that. From there, I came into the office and met with two managers in a group interview setting for about an hour. It was more of a 'get to know you' as they had me elaborate on my background and the responsibilities of my current position. My HR representative, Laura, was incredible throughout my interview process with timely communication and detailed responses to all of my questions and concerns. So excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Maitland, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied via Taylor Morrison’s website and interviewed at Taylor Morrison Home Funding in Maitland, FL in October 2017. The process took 7 weeks.

Very professional and organized process. The initial screen by the internal recruiter was followed by phone interviews with the hiring managers, and the final round of interviews were onsite with members of the leadership and IT teams. The internal recruiter communicated well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• The questions evolved around confirming past experience and trying to find out if I would fit into the corporate culture.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

Went through a couple phone calls with the help desk manager to determine my availability and skill. Was then called by the director of operations after I made it through the first couple calls.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with IT support?   1 Answer

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison.

Interview

The interview mostly contained the questions about your last project and understanding of technical tools. Questions were asked on basic SQL concepts to test your knowledge and understanding of the skill.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Simple process, completed an interview via telephone. Came into the Dallas office to interviewed with 3 managers in a group interview. Followed up by a secons phone interview and then was offered the position with in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Background information, what I have done in past positions and what I am looking for now   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Smooth, professional and organized. The internal recruiter was great to deal with. The follow up and overall process moved well, from phone interviews, to face-face interviews, follow ups, and compensation package.

Interview Questions

• Simply be prepared to discuss and engage in the area of expertise you are interviewing.   Answer Question

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison (Cary, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application and submitted a resume through Indeed via the internet. A recruit called me for a phone interview and I was scheduled for a interview. I completed the interview and was offered a position within a few weeks.

Closing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Morrison in April 2017.

Interview

The manager asked a ton of questions in the interview, the kinds of questions that are designed to trip you up. But I guess that is to be expected!

Interview Questions

• If you had to compare yourself to an animal, which animal would it be and why?   Answer Question