Team 210 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Team 210 Interview Questions

Interviews at Team 210

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is broken down into two days. The first interview is fairly short ~15-20 minutes between you and either the branch manager or HR. After which they will call you later on in the day letting you know whether you have been selected to go through the second interview or not. The second interview is between the interviewee and an Account Manager, with a recent hire tagging along. This interview is more focused on why you applied and what you want from the job. As well as going through your resume and asking personal questions. They will also refer to a survey you filled our on the first day and ask you about your decisions, before breaking down the Law of Averages. After which you will be asked if you have any questions before going to a separate location and watching both the recent hire and account manager do the job.

Interview Questions

I decided after finding our what the company really does, it was not the job for me.

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your feedback! Best of luck in your job search.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The process is quick, it doesn't take longer than a week and has really easy questions. They make feel comfortable all the time and everyone there is really friendly. This might be a good fit for you if you're looking a job and want to get it quick. However, it is a MUST to have a job to make your work easier here and since I don't have one, it was the main reason I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in ten years?   1 Answer

Thanks for your review!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team 210.

Interview

This was an amazing opportunity. I was able to work with people who are dedicated and passionate to their career paths. Sales is not always the easiest job, and this group works with not only high regard, but with a rare sentiment as well. Their daily encouragement and work environment served to truly raise my confidence level and positivity. I now have a stronger mentality because of them. I recommend Team 210 to anyone who is tired of casual jobs and searching for a career path. The atmosphere they have created truly allows you to push yourself to new heights; giving you an "unrelenting belief" not only in yourself, but in the things you stand for as well.

Interview Questions

Team 210 Response

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your review! We love hearing that :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview is fairly formal, when you walk in the receptionist greets you and is very polite. You then fill out a "survey" and wait to be taken into an office. While waiting the receptionist speaks with you, baiting you to see what you will give away. They try to be very formal in the first interview. The second interview is less formal, you follow an employee to starbucks to get coffee then proceed to follow them to a WalMart to "see them in action". Seems like a decent company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your field of study?   1 Answer

Was not what I was looking for.

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your feedback! Best of luck in your job search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very informal. Not stressful at all. The second interview is you and a team lead going to a coffee shop then to a Walmart to watch them sell direct tv to random people.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

It wasn't the best fit for me. The hours, no weekends off and the whole Walmart thing just isn't for everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called by Vanessa in HR advising I had applied to the Account Manager position and based on my resume seemed to be a great fit. (I can't recall submitting a resume to this location, and can't find any record through email either.) The information was very vague, and initially thought I was being called by a recruiting agency of some sort, because Direct TV was mentioned in the conversation. I was even asked on a scale of 1-10 what is my ability to manage. I answered the question and based on her bubbly personality and the questions I did have I agreed to go in for an interview. After doing just a little bit of research and finding out it was a sales position I called Vanessa back to confirm that it was indeed a sales position. I was informed yes, but the position was not door to door or cold calling anyone that you would meet with the clients and speak with them. Hmm still sounded ok. I then asked if this was commission based or is there a salary, and was informed 35-45 per year. Still sounds good. I then came home and did some additional research on the company. I find that even though they have said an Accounting Manager position that it can take up to 2 years before you are in that role. The actual role they want you to work in is Sales. More like selling direct-tv to people at Wal-Mart. I am sorry, but I didn't spend years in accounting, HR, and payroll to sell Direct-TV to people at Wal-Mart. It also looks like you have to make sales to get paid even though I was told the base pay is 35-45 per year with commission on top of that. All of it sounds deceiving, and if they are deceiving their employees upon initial interview they are probably deceiving you while at the company and to their customers. I do not recommend this position to anyone unless you absolutely want to sell Direct TV to Wal-Mart customers.

Interview Questions

• Over the phone Vanessa asked how would you rate your self 1-10 on managing skills.   2 Answers

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your review. When candidates have their resumes posted on job boards, we will call them if it sounds like they may be a good fit! Sounds like that's what happened here.

Sales Manager-entr Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is very brief. Essentially all that is asked of you is if your able to handle rejection well and if you are a people person. They dont do it inhouse but rather they take you to a starbucks close by and explain briefly the ladder of promotion that you are going to be climbing and then they take you to a wal-mart where you shadow them for approximately 2 hours and then you are told that you are let go. you must then answer a couple of questions in an email and send it to the owner by 4:30 pm and if all goes well you start the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would i fare in a fast paced work environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Everyone is hired into the same position with a structured pay scale that is completely dependent on commission and sales.

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your review! We do pay a guaranteed base pay for sales positions, with commission opportunities above that rate!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Team 210.

Interview

Pretty simple and clear, asked questions like strengths and weaknesses and basically looking for people that are willing to put in work. There are 2 phases of the interview process. the second one they match you up with an account manager and go out to the field and see what it is like on a work day.

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses
      experience with sales and working with people   Answer Question

Thanks for your review!

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone to set up a face to face meeting. The work setting was professional with good energy. The second interview was brief. The third interview lasted about an hour. The interviewer provided a realistic job interview and expectations.

Interview Questions

• If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?   Answer Question

Thanks for the review!

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Team 210 (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. Questions were straight forward.

They tell you the position is for an account manager, but it's really just selling DISH service to people in stores. They also attempt to recruit overqualified people. It's a good starting job.

Interview Questions

Team 210 Response

Jul 3, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for your review but sounds like you have the wrong company because we don't work with Dish and we certainly don't try to hire overqualified people. We look for people who are ready to start in an entry level sales position and move their way up into management!