TechShed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TechShed

2.4

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechShed (Foster City, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had a call with the founder and UX Director. Then proceeded to a group interview onsite. I met with a variety of departments. The view was gorgeous and the team was very friendly.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TechShed (Foster City, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter after applied online a week ago without any email communication, then scheduled an onsite to meet with the hiring manager and 2 other team members. The onsite interview lasted for around 3 hours. They could have called to discuss candidates' backgrounds before asking people to go onsite, so that both of us did not have to waste half of the day together. Got a rejection after another week.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechShed (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very professional and touched on key subjects. Described the role and team as well as you could over the phone. Asked about my work experience and role at current company.

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechShed (Foster City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very cordial and quick. It was a 3 step process of recruiter phone screen, technical phone screen and onsite interview that included a presentation, and an 8 panel interview. About 4-5 hours in total

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would plan a user study around this scenario "For e.g. Company A wants to open a coffee shop and wants to see what value people have in coming there"   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechShed in August 2016.

Interview

It was nice and smooth.The co-ordinator explained me the steps from the beginning.There was a screening round followed up by tech screening.Screening round took around 20mins and Tech interview was about 1 hour. The interviewer was friendly and approachable.It was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly my experience in current project, SQL queries and some realtime scenarios   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechShed.

Interview

I had only spoken to the recruiter at TechShed. The recruiting team kept stalling saying they would circle back with the team and give a response back. Never heard back from the recruiters. Candidates would appreciate if the company could still respond back, even if it is that an offer wasn't made. Not responding at all is not at all professional.

Interview Questions

• Past Experience and what you are looking for in the current role?   Answer Question

TechShed Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Senior Talent Partner

Hi, thanks for bringing this to our attention. My apologies for any confusion- we always try to provide feedback to candidates as soon as possible as we know job searches can be very time sensitive... More

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TechShed.

Interview

Worst hiring process, ever. After three full months from the onsite, and literally every point of the process being rescheduled at least once, I was given a contract offer. This offer then disappeared due to a "changing budget" after almost two weeks of not receiving contact from anyone at TechShed and missed scheduled phone calls with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• A lot of SQL questions, some involving window functions.   Answer Question