Technifax Office Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Technifax Office Solutions

2.7

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online then received a call from the recruiter for an interview. Recruiter name was Joy I believe. She was great. She set me up for a 2nd interview with the VP of sales. The interview was basic but he seemed to be a nice guy. But Looking around the office I could tell that I would not be selected. Everyone seem to look the seem. A few days later with no surprise I received an e-mail stating that I wasn't selected.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

The interview process starts with a call from the company recruiter. Then an screening interview with her. If all goes well, then you meet with the department manager. Afterwards, if all goes well there, the you will meet with the company executive assistant.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions (Carrollton, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

1) Met with recruiter for the first interview. She went over job responsibilities and expectations so I had a clear understanding of the role (which I appreciated) and asked me questions regarding my resume (past work and leadership experience...). Got me to talk I assume to see if I would be a good fit for the company. I came with a lot of questions and she was very friendly and answered all of them.
    2) Took a very short, basic quiz online then had a phone interview with the Director of New Business Development. The interview was basically to test my ability to talk on the phone since you need to be able to do that if you want to be in sales! Really nice guy and it wasn't difficult.
    3) Interviewed with the VP of Sales. He was so nice and really answered all of my in-depth questions regarding their sales process and expectations. He went over the commission structure and incentives (which are great).
    4) Interviewed with who would be my manager. He took me to Starbucks for some coffee and it was a really laid back conversation. We went over further job details and expectations. I already knew I wanted this job after talking to the VP of Sales but by the end of my conversation with the manager I was sold. The entire process was timely and organized. Everyone was incredibly down-to-earth and easy to get along with. The work environment here is exceptional.
    5) Drug screen was required before starting first day

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable dropping in on businesses / having meetings with c-level executives   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied through their website and got a call to set up an interview with a recruiter relatively soon. I had a meeting on a Wednesday and was told I would be contacted again for a meeting with the manager...I never heard back from them. It would be nice to get an email or something saying they went with another applicant.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions.

Interview

The first interview was with an HR representative, involving basic interview questions. Then, I was told that the process was a two-step process, and that I would be asked to return for a second interview with a manager. That interview was set up, but the day before the interview it was rescheduled because the manager could not attend. Then, the manager told me to follow up with him on a certain day, and, when I did, I could not reach him, so I left a message. The next day, the HR Rep called me and said the interview went well and that they needed me to come in and complete a personality assessment and drug screen. I did that and they said I would hear from them in the next two days. That didn't happen, so I called and left a message (again, no one answered any of my many follow-up calls), and, two days later, I received an e-mail stating that I was not hired.

It was frustrating, as a job-seeker, to not receive responses on the days on which they said I would receive one. I don't mind following up myself, but if you say you'll contact me, then contact me. I need to know if I have a job or not...

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about prospecting?"   1 Answer

Account Exexcutive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technifax Office Solutions in July 2012.

Interview

Was interviewd by a women.. Very interesting method of interviewing. Almost tried to be nonchalant to gauge my responses.. Just remain calm and proffesional, try to sound intelligent and you will be fine