Technopak Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technopak Advisors Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Consultant (Apparel Operations) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First the HR will come and will give a brief about the company, after the presentation they will take a written test. Once you are done with the test they will provide the score and if you have scored enough; they will have a personal or skype interview with respective department head. Will check in depth technical knowledge and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions related to apparel manufacturing, IE, quality and IQ.   Answer Question

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors in December 2016.

Interview

Brief HR discussion followed by an interview with the Vertical head (VP).
    If all remains positive then a computer based aptitude test of 1-1.5 hour.

Process duration: 15-20 minute HR round, 45 mins to 1 hour VP round

Interview Questions

• Interview with the vertical head was detailed, grilling on your knowledge of the industry you're being recruited for. Then discussion on some short cases in an attempt to understand your approach and view on client's potential business issues and questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors.

Interview

Written test. Followed by two rounds of interview. Guestimate questions. Not very difficult. An initial interaction with the HR head. followed by logical test. If qualified another 2-3 rounds of interview/interaction with the Senior Management. The entire process took 2 days.

Associate Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I was hired through employee referral. My position was that of an Associate Coordinator which was basically a contract based position for a specific project. The process steps were psychomatric test followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite technical and of average difficulty. Everything was related to practical knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

One written round CAT format. Then one HR round... followed by 2 technical rounds.
    The written test was one hr duration.
    The HR round was general conversation where I asked why the company isn't paying salaries to the employees to which I got a not so satisfactory answer.
    Overall negative experience. The HR told me once that I am through. Then after a few days I got to hear that I am not shortlisted.
    They anyways don't pay salaries as confirmed by few employees over there at their office. They were carrying on as they didn't have any other choice at that point of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

test, HR interview, Technical Interview, General Interview

Interview Questions

• nothing as such....i heard aptitude is difficult but it was average. English very easy, quant average.   Answer Question

Very low on CTC

loose organizational processes. Laid back attitude. Don't care for your time.

If u want a decline in your current CTC go for it.
    5.5 LPA for MBA from top 25 institutes?

Don't pay salaries to employees.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring is very broad based with an HR round taken by a juinor HR. Technical is a case study on market sizing and then generic question on why do you want to join

Company does not have a bright future. Got to know about salary delays

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview was held of different levels ..duration was around 30 minutes.. . One with the hr and the division head..telephonic interview followed by face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Goal,why do you want to join,expected salary,case study,past experience   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors.

Interview

2 interviews - One with the HR and Associate Director (Retail) and the Second one with AVP (Retail)
    The first round dealt with my past experience and projects, and a simple guesstimate question.
    The second round was a formality where I was asked about my comfort levels with regards to primary research and travelling

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technopak Advisors (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

A tough written test, followed by a series of interviews - HR round, a couple of rounds with the people from the vertical in which you are likely to be hired, and a final round with the VP.

Interview Questions

• There was no case-based Q. in the interview   1 Answer