Tecnotree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tecnotree Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecnotree in May 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Discussion + Skype Discussion+ Managerial Discussion [Telephonic] + HR Discussion [Telephonic] rounds based on Core JAVA (OOPS, Exception Handling,Multithreading) J2EE ( JSR 168, AJAX, Database Concept, SQL, WebLogic Configuration, Web Services, ESB, Linux, Deployment Startegy ) + WebLogic Portal

Interview Questions

Interview

The interviewers were knowledgeable and asked questions which can be answered by a fresher. They mainly focused on the Technical part and less on logical. The interviewers were quite friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecnotree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It went for an hour. Questions were mainly around product management tasks and telecom products and IT landscape. Only one round with the manager and HR together.few questions were around personality to check if I m a good team player, how I work in pressure, etc

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail ICT services you know   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tecnotree.

Interview

Fair interview. Had 3 rounds it was good. All went positive with quick joining and offer letter. The compensation could have been better negotiated. Try for joining bonus if you are an immediate joiner.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tecnotree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One round.. They were recruiting for the development of billing software.
    Basic c++ questions.. Virtual functions... Raii concept. They are mainly interested in Sql..
    Indexes and query writing.. Procedures and packages

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tecnotree (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Freshers: written test + one round of technical interview + HR discussion
    Senior level : Telephonic + 1 technical round + 1 managerial round + HR discussion

Some times interview depends on the interviewer mood. Interview questions may be out of box questions even they are not relevant for internal projects.

Few teams select candidates based on candidate financial condition or internal references instead of technical skill even candidate is not good.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns in C++
      SQL sub queries, JOINs
      Object oriented questions
      previous company project architecture and roles
      Relocation questions
      Customer experience questions   1 Answer

Syetm Administrator Interview

Interview

Asked obscure questions about values on top command. Who memorises where all the fields are.
    Felt they didn't know wat they wanted to do and also that they resented anyone recommended by the main company.

SSE Interview

Interview

Very nice, 2 tech rounds and another one for HR. need to have all areas knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tecnotree (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Referred by a staffing agency and arranged F2F interview over weekend. There were 3 rounds- one technical where interviewer asked basic about technology and second was managerial round with technical discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java and integration questions. Current project structure.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tecnotree.

Interview

1st HR will process resume by calling you
    if your less than 3 yrs exp then you have technical and apptitude written test.
    2 rounds of Technical