Tecomax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tecomax Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecomax (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I found them on craigslist. When I called I asked if it was a door-to-door sales position. I was informed that there were multiple positions to be filled. When I came in there was a 30 minute "Sales pitch". They didn't want us to really buy anything but trying to sell the job to us basically. Afterwords they didn't want to learn intervie"Sales pitch". They didn't want us to really buy anything but trying to sell the job to us basically. Afterwords they did one on one interviews for the 30 or so people in the room. They offered me the recruitment position. My first day is tomorrow he didn't really explain what my job was because the whole sales pitch was for the door to door sales position. I will update later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tecomax (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview, given a brief orientation and then a manager sat down with me in a 1 on 1 interview and reviewed my resume! We discussed what my career goals were and if i could see myself working for the company. I was offered a position at the end of my interview

Interview Questions

• What did i think about the company and overview?   1 Answer

Door-to-Door Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecomax (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief. They hire anyone who walks in the door if they act like a positive, upbeat person. This space requires a 0-word minimum, yet I am at a loss for words, because they youngster interviewing me didn't have a CLUE how to interview & hire people. He told me, after listening to me tell him about myself for 3 minutes, "I'm just gonna hire you. You're too good to be on the market for very long."

Interview Questions

• He was all over the place. There isn't any kind of real interview that goes on.   Answer Question

Marketing Sales Interview

Interview

Received a call to set up an interview very quickly. The interview process starts off in a room small room full of people, and a 30 min speech that's really motivating. Then speaker interviews you one on one. I declined, wasn't interested in door to door.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tecomax (Plano, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

A very big sales pitch. All commission and no benefits. It felt like a multi level marketing scheme to me. Get many salesmen underneath you and you can make commission off of them as well. Maybe they are a good company but they were more than willing for me to go to work the following Monday without giving my current employer a two weeks notice. This is standard practice and it brought up several red flags to me.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work on commission and here's how you can pass the drug test.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tecomax.

Interview

It's a two part interview (sort of) First you'll listen to a group info session (that has very little info and is really a sales pitch), then 5-10mins 1on1.

Seriously, if they don't extend you an "offer" (i.e. a spot in unpaid training class) you are likely an ax murderer - well, or maybe you only speak Susquehannock.

Interview Questions

• They will likely ask if there's anything not on the resume that they "should know"? Specifically, they say that it's ok if you've been incarcerated/sentenced for non-violent crimes, they just want to know up front.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't much of a negotiation, I was given a "final and best offer" spiel though... I should have left then and there.

D2D Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tecomax (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

A group of people in a room. This guy basically sold is his life not the company. A group of people were sitting and waiting like chickens eggs ready to hatch. It was not worth the time, effort and my gas.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecomax (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I attended the interview without knowing exactly what to expect, my Interview was brief, but i learned a lot about the company and the industry in a short time.
    It became clear that if i was ready to work hard, the sky could be the limit. So i took the opportunity and never looked back
    Even though my previous experience was not exactly pertinent, from the interview day and forever after that, its never been about what i have done or my experience, its all been about personality, drive and enthusiasm. The company is about the people, building a great team, and helping them make as much money as possible.
    I have never been anywhere else where the average guy can make so much money if they just go to work, learn and stay positive. Six figure income is no issue...

Interview Questions

• 1-How do you feel about helping people while making money?
      2-What is your income objective?
      3-Are you self motivated?
      4-Are you interested in running a team or joining our leadership program soon after joining the team?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tecomax (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Some queer tells you about deregulation and electricity and how the energy market is deregulated and encore and poles and wires and from the grid to the house and how you can save people money I. Their electric bill it's a great waste of 2 days .