Teddy Bear Portraits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Teddy Bear Portraits

2.1

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2011.

Interview

It was not that bad, had a meeting with the interviewer at the lobby of a hotel. He reviewed my portfolio and made me fill out a few forms, asked a few questions.
    What was BAD was the job itself. These people exploit their employees to squeeze a few more bucks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations, I just got offered the job over the phone. They needed someone right away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a skype interveiw with a hireing team member then a follow up interveiw with a Account Rep. Just answered a few questions, then got hired the same day but i think they needed someone

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial contact was a Skype/Facetime interview. The following meeting was in person. I received a phone call from the home office a few days after the in person interview. Unfortunately, I received conflicting information regarding compensation leaving a few unanswered questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Cleveland, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I had to go through three phone and Skype interviews and a drug and background check and also a check of my references before being offered the position. It was an okay process.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in all kinds of areas?   1 Answer

Digital Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits.

Interview

Very informal. The hiring is done by hr and sometimes the dept manager. The better looking classy females get the lower end jobs. Men typically get the higher paying salary jobs.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions that were illegal. Do you have kids? Are you married?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not a lot of room to negotiate if it is a production job. Office positions should always refuse the first time. If they offered you the job you are the best candidate and often will give better salaries the second time around.

Portrait Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

A few FaceTime calls. Quick turnaround regarding if hired or not. Easy going people to talk to with honest explanations of what the job entails. If I were to say which job had given the most thorough, but personal hiring experience, I would say this one.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Gallatin, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Emailed and talked with several heads of the hiring department. There were two interviews and they really needed someone quickly so they moved through the process very quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the exact salary I asked for.

Extreme Talents Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits in August 2017.

Interview

Three shots that explain interest I-art heart display from the nature a nd split knowledge of today's art pieces from top lucious to booth unsuplemantal,solely mind and lucrative caving lompous.

Interview Questions

• selling sing poems,supplies,designating angles or because intention.. exact complaint on this quest   Answer Question
    • Any wiz complications fabricating this idea   Answer Question