Teichert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teichert

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teichert (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down at a coffee shop, had a cup of coffee. We began discussing my experience and work history, then moved into discussing the job I was applying for. It was a very stress free interview. It was as if we have been friends for years and were just catching up rather than a job interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what experiences I wanted while working for the company.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teichert (Sacramento, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was about an hour long with one of the division Area Managers and Vice Presidents. Questions were pretty typical (Strengths, Weaknesses, Describe a time when...., leadership examples, how ethical are you, etc)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your ethics came into questions and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teichert (Stockton, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

They called me from a resume I had on file at the local JC. Had interview and they gave job to someone else. Called me back after six months for another interview and hired me.

Land Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teichert (Sacramento, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

I applied on-line after seeing the posting on Monster.com. After a couple of days the company got back to me with a follow-up information request. Given the fact that they received 170 resumes (per interviewer), and actually picked people that submitted applications, they took the hiring process very seriously. Interviews were held back-to-back. In my interview the hiring manager asked many questions, none of them too tricky. One questions was unusual, having been asked to think of my mentors in business, I needed to name what I respect about them most. Additionally, I showed samples of my work, which were retained and then mailed to my house with a thank you note. While I did not get the job, the overall impression was very positive. They did hire a candidtae and I wish him best of luck.