Tekla Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tekla Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tekla in April 2014.

Interview

Standard interview and standard questions. Open ended questions and multiple answer questions. Face to face interview with managers and online tests. C#, C++, algorithms, math and geometry questions. No recruiters involved. Good experience. During the interview they explained very well the company products and inner workings.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eschbronn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tekla (Eschbronn (Germany)) in September 2013.

Interview

Just plain interview. The developer and the manager sat and talked with me. I explained what I have done before and why I can do this job. They explained the work culture and was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Computational Geometry related question   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tekla (Chennai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tests that demonstrate your ability or knowledge of specific relevant tasks, such as keyboarding, accounting principles or writing a memorandum. These may be written or performance-based tests.
      Situational exercises that use hypothetical situations to demonstrate your ability to solve problems or make decisions.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't be discouraged! Many more opportunities with the Yukon government await you in the future. Ask the Human Resources representative responsible for the competition to explain the reasons you were not successful. This is called a "post-board" and the feedback can be a great help in your next job search.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tekla (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2013.

Interview

Hr interview at the beginning, then phone interview and SHL tests