Tektronix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tektronix

2.8

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Interview

Long and indepth

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tektronix.

Interview

They were on campus for a Career Fair. I gave them a copy of my resume and interviewed with them later. It was a 1:1 interview that lasted around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions. How I worked in groups, what I was interested in, projects that I had done (asked about technical details), etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tektronix (Beaverton, OR) in December 2013.

Interview

Lengthy interview, mix of technical questions, software development practices, and business strategies. I interviewed with 6-7 different team members as well as my hiring manager. Some of the parts of the interview were very easy and straight forward, while some were more technically challenging.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between managed/unmanaged memory.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tektronix (Beaverton, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a brief call with HR, then another week later spoke with the Hiring manager. A week after I was interviewed in a three hour period with six people at different times. I was very comfortable and thought things went very well. But then after waiting a week from what HR said would take them for a decision, I sent an email for an update and HR responded within minutes speaking about the interviewing has stalled for a while but that they were still interviewing people. After two weeks, I emailed again for an update and was completely ghosted on. I thought everyone was very nice and had nothing but great things to say about Tek. I also spoke with HR multiple times before being ignored so I'm very surprised by this. But that's how it is nowadays. Take your punches and keep going! Something good will come along.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. They probably used the STAR method.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tektronix (Plano, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

He started with the skills I possess and then with technical questions. All of his questions were very abstract. I tried to get more information on what he expects but could find the anything significant.

I answered them, as far as i could understand his expectations from his questions. awaiting for the reply.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tektronix (Portland, OR).

Interview

I was first emailed about the opportunity, and I was followed up with a phone conversation about my resume and my professional interests. There wasn't a technical interview, however they asked me about my strengths and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in C/C++ (not very difficult)   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tektronix (Portland, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

Extremely professional. Started with a phone interview with the insides sales manager. Followed by another phone interview with the outside sales manager. I was then flown in for a visit and an on-site panel interview with various members of the team. Everyone was extremely professional and I especially enjoyed speaking with team members of different departments, One of the best experiences I’ve had.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tektronix (Beaverton, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

Only focused on recent sales experience. It was not a very in depth interview in the phone screen. I was hoping for more job specifics but it was only a phone screen. The Human Res. rep was not very knowledgable about the job I was appling for. more infor the next time would be more helpful. I hope they take this info and improve their overall interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult sales position you were recently in and how you handled it   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tektronix (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was well organized, Got 1st round over the telephone, 2nd round FTF interview and again another 3 rounds on phone out of three interview 2 were HR and one was manager who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• MS Excel skills? Outlook calendar?   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tektronix (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Consisted of 1/2 day on California site, and a full day in Beaverton. The interview was what I expected, it was of medium difficulty. After each interviewer I learned a bit more about what they were looking for and used it with the next person. There were not any questions I felt I could not answer reasonably well.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been asked to do something you felt was unethical, if so what did you do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

pretty simple. I asked for more than I wanted and got a good salary. They wouldn't budge on vacation days however. 3 weeks max.