Tekwissen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tekwissen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Interview

Unsure, everything has been over the phone or by e-mail. I have been asked for the last 5 of my social, then sent tax forms to fill out without ever meeting anyone face to face.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tekwissen (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Client Interview was more technical and about my past experience. What challenges I faced, On the type of servers I have worked on , How I dealt with issues at the client location which was unexpected .....

Interview Questions

• Issues faced at the past client location   1 Answer

Desktop Technician With Unisys Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tekwissen (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A lot of paper work including the DELL certifications which is long and drawn out. Will not hire employees without completing Cert. The interview itself was not bad, so pretty easy.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tekwissen (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

relevant to the position. not too hard. They will check for adaptibility and also more focus is on where the particular candidate know relevant subject. Now i am just trying to write minimum 30 words so that the website will let me submit my review

For the Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tekwissen (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

telephonic Interview and group panel in-person interview (where 3 people sit and ask the questions). They are very choosy and are very particular about the attitude.