Telamon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telamon (Carmel, IN).

Interview

I have gone through 2 phone interviews/interactions and have had 2 in person interviews with multiple managers. So far the process is well rounded and I have a very good understanding of the process. No complaints.

Interview Questions

• It was a role play question as i was to sell the product to a potential customer.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telamon (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

written and oral interview. Integrity(personality) test was completed. Three people were present at time of interview. Interview took about two hours to complete all portions. Personality test took about 25 minutes to complete.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telamon (Carmel, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through a friend recommendation. The interviewee is Sr. Project Manager. The interview was quite simple that along with my resume and portfolio. Seems they don't have rigorous plan of interview, and the interviewer doesn't speak too much, they just let you talk. After that, a team manager gave me a call in another day, asked me few question. The result its rejection.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telamon (Carmel, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Meaningless process, withheld critical information about the job and history of their existing business.

Interview Questions

• Waiting for for the interviewers in a room by yourself. Managers were not prepared with any questions.   Answer Question