Telecare Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Telecare Corporation

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Over the telephone. Immediately offered a position and asked to watch videos about the company. Filled out pre-employment forms. After investigating the company online, I declined the position.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Modesto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Spoke with HR, had a meeting with the head of HR and the administrator, then had to do another interview, called a HAT with 3 employees that have to read from a list of predetermined questions. Then got a phone call to negotiate salary.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Oakland, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The corporate recruiter was excellent. She really provided a great overview of the company, the facility I was interested in and Telecare's culture. She provided an overview of benefits, compensation, etc. She kept me in the loop during the whole process. I always knew what to expect. The interviews were organized and the questions on topic. They screened not just for skills, but for culture fit as well. It was apparent the hiring managers were really proud of the work they do. They gave me a tour and everyone including the clients seemed so happy and positive. My offer packet came with clear pre-employment directions, expectations. My new hire orientation was informative and pretty painless. It was overall a great experience. I'm really happy that they selected me!

Interview Questions

• What are some critical questions you have asked when doing a suicide assessment? If a Client has claimed not to be suicidal, but is showing behaviors that prove otherwise, how have you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

first individual interview, 2nd individual interview, then group interview. Then two steps of tb test, drug test, full physical, fingerprints and background, driving record, car exam to see if passable for transportation of clients. Bunch of testings, and classes.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that we didn't ask you that you can ask yourself?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Program Administrator in San Diego inexperienced at interviewing. Playing with her hair and pulling at her scarf, seemed anxious. Reading questions out from a paper. The initial phone interview was really poor and the same person interviewed. The HR office manager called and was very confused about the start date. Very poorly organized.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Pay was not negotiable. Low pay.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Portland, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen and then three face to face interviews. First interview was an informational and screening for work history. Second interview (first face to face interview) was with a peer level recruiter and a regional HR manager. Third interview was with a management level employee and a peer level employee. Last interview was wmeeting with line managers that I would be supporting.

All face to face interviews were with two or more people.

Interview Questions

• Asked about working with difficult or non-communicative managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did a good job from the beginning of communicating salary and benefits and it was appreciated.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation in April 2013.

Interview

Consists of 2 interviews. One with upper management and staff. The first one is usually with Administrator and Clinical Director/Team Lead. Then with staff which mainly consists of para professionals and nurses. It would have probably moved faster to an offer, but Administrator was highly indecisive. Also the 2nd interview one of the interview's fell asleep. There is really a lack of professionalism here.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation in April 2017.

Interview

Before moving to a new state, I went through two Skpe interviews and two phone conversations then asked to have an in-person interview after moving with no assistance or initiative. By this point over a month had gone by with no indication that the team were interested.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can handle the commute?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

the interview process was not very thorough. interviewers appeared friendly. asked a number of behavioral questions and was pretty straightforward. not a difficult interview process. interviewers do not actually take the time to ask questions to determine if potential employees are a good cultural fit. interviewers did not seem to be very knowledgeable about the position or very clear in their communication of the actual duties of the job. the process was kind of a mess and confusing.

Negotiation

none

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interrogation type experience. Hostile. Repeatedly asked the same question. Interviewer looked me up and down. Unprofessional experience. Interviewer complacent about corporate issues. Made to feel very unwelcome. Told they were not able to offer a position due to financial issues, but they reached out to me. Received a "not interested" email the next morning. Worst interview experience of my life.