Telecare Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.7

PSC II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Wonderful. One of the only interviews I've been comfortable in. 2 people interviewed me (suppose to be 4) in an office. They offered coffee, water or breakfast pastries. Told me about Telecare, asked about my education, my background, my work experience and they did a ton of questions about situations or what would you do if you saw *blank*. Interview lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes and we covered about 10-15 questions

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a resident demanded their medication before others who were previously in line?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a resident pacing and talking to themselves?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with mental health?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Telecare?   Answer Question

LPT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indio, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Indio, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They were very pleasant and made me feel relaxed a very nice atmosphere. The staff was very caring for the patients and knowledgeable about there job. The facility was clean and it was secured.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the Administrator and he gave me a tour of the home that I would be Directing and introduced me to clients and staff. We spoke for several hours and he thoroughly explained the position to ensure that it would suit me. I have to say it was one of the best interviews I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client acted out?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

Poor, at best. Several interviews, all poorly structured conducted by top corporate individuals with over-inflated egos and most of whom had little background or expertise in the positions they were actually hiring for. Telecare is a successful BUSINESS - it is a FAILURE at actually providing quality mental health services.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee who criticised the company?
      Have you ever had to reprimand an employee for disloyalty?
      What is your position on unions?
      How would you manage being told by the CEO to do something against your beliefs or values?
      Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Program Administrator in San Diego inexperienced at interviewing. Playing with her hair and pulling at her scarf, seemed anxious. Reading questions out from a paper. The initial phone interview was really poor and the same person interviewed. The HR office manager called and was very confused about the start date. Very poorly organized.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Pay was not negotiable. Low pay.

Clinician-Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Orange, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I found the interview process to be very organized, efficient and conducted in a very timely manner. I was especially amazed and pleased with how promptly my application and resume were processed and that my cover letter was actually read! I was contacted by very kind, welcoming and engaging HR representatives. Everyone throughout the process followed through as they said they would. I feel very comfortable and welcome at Telecare and I look forward to a long career with them. I think the HAT interview process is brilliant, shows respect for and value of current employees assessment and evaluation of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Telecare really values the maintenance of a healthy work environment so they really try to determine if the person is going to be a good fit for the position and for the organization as a whole.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fair and uneventful. I am very satisfied and grateful to be employed with such an awesome organization.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

Submitted resume through internet and received a call within a week. Later found out they had a HUGE turnover rate (and "why"). Met with program administrator and another corporate administrator for in-person interview. Program admin asked some vague questions about why I wanted to work there. I had read that the company allegedly "valued employees with lived experience," so I disclosed my personal experience with mental health issues. This seemed to make them happy, and I left the interview with an offer. They later emailed me the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation: it was obvious they were desperate to hire, and I needed a job.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

first individual interview, 2nd individual interview, then group interview. Then two steps of tb test, drug test, full physical, fingerprints and background, driving record, car exam to see if passable for transportation of clients. Bunch of testings, and classes.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that we didn't ask you that you can ask yourself?   Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn to scope out my interest in the position. We communicated on email to setup a phone interview for a couple days following the initial request. One phone interview with the recruiter, who forwarded feedback to the hiring manager post-interview for the next steps. Salary range was higher than their budget, and if I chose to accept a lower salary (or if there were changes in budget), we could continue the conversation. Office and work culture seemed very traditional - regular hours. Emphasis on team work and group decision-making, but hunch that it might be executive level only, i.e. influence only at higher level positions. Recruiter was easy to speak with, and had a pleasant demeanor.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

the interview process was not very thorough. interviewers appeared friendly. asked a number of behavioral questions and was pretty straightforward. not a difficult interview process. interviewers do not actually take the time to ask questions to determine if potential employees are a good cultural fit. interviewers did not seem to be very knowledgeable about the position or very clear in their communication of the actual duties of the job. the process was kind of a mess and confusing.

Negotiation

none