Telecare Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telecare Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial contact by phone and then a 2nd (3 person) panel interview followed 1st (2 person panel) interview. Was given initial info and salary range on first phone call.

Interview Questions

• Talk about situations with other team members of previous jobs and how it was handled   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Modesto, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Over the telephone. Immediately offered a position and asked to watch videos about the company. Filled out pre-employment forms. After investigating the company online, I declined the position.

Peer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Norwalk, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The director and her staff allowed me to speak openly and I don't respond as able to explain my background on mental health and my personal experiences with taking medication and seeking treatment throughout my life.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose telecare to work at?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation in April 2017.

Interview

Before moving to a new state, I went through two Skpe interviews and two phone conversations then asked to have an in-person interview after moving with no assistance or initiative. By this point over a month had gone by with no indication that the team were interested.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can handle the commute?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online via internet. Called in to interview, met with 3 and asked a few Questions. Took an hour. Very friendly. Had a list of probably fifteen Q to ask me. Telecare told me that if hired I would need to go to a physical and get a tb test. Driving record examined.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience you have had that started to go terribly wrong and how did you right the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Wonderful. One of the only interviews I've been comfortable in. 2 people interviewed me (suppose to be 4) in an office. They offered coffee, water or breakfast pastries. Told me about Telecare, asked about my education, my background, my work experience and they did a ton of questions about situations or what would you do if you saw *blank*. Interview lasted about 1 hour and 15 minutes and we covered about 10-15 questions

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a resident demanded their medication before others who were previously in line?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a resident pacing and talking to themselves?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with mental health?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Telecare?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (West Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Over the phone.. and it lasted for about 1 min. I was surprised because I thought that I would have been asked more questions about myself and my work experience

Interview Questions

• When I was called for the interview, the interviewer asked me when do I want to start
      I was excited to start because of the former hiring manager Amber that thought I would be a great asset to the company   1 Answer

LPT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indio, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Indio, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They were very pleasant and made me feel relaxed a very nice atmosphere. The staff was very caring for the patients and knowledgeable about there job. The facility was clean and it was secured.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the Administrator and he gave me a tour of the home that I would be Directing and introduced me to clients and staff. We spoke for several hours and he thoroughly explained the position to ensure that it would suit me. I have to say it was one of the best interviews I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client acted out?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telecare Corporation.

Interview

Poor, at best. Several interviews, all poorly structured conducted by top corporate individuals with over-inflated egos and most of whom had little background or expertise in the positions they were actually hiring for. Telecare is a successful BUSINESS - it is a FAILURE at actually providing quality mental health services.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an employee who criticised the company?
      Have you ever had to reprimand an employee for disloyalty?
      What is your position on unions?
      How would you manage being told by the CEO to do something against your beliefs or values?   Answer Question