Telecommunications Consultants India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telecommunications Consultants India

Campus Placement ( for ECE, COE, IT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecommunications Consultants India (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First the candidate was shortlisted by company on the basis of percentage . After that company visit on the campus and selected candidate went for the interview by panel . Each interview duration was at least 10-15 minutes .

Note : If you got the chance to be interviewed very late there is very small possibility to get selected because they get tired in the whole day .

Result will be declare after two to three months ( very late ) .

Interview Questions

• In interview they ask about very little on electronics stuff, but more on networking part. In my resume I also mentioned about an act so they asked me to perform my role in the act .   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecommunications Consultants India (New Delhi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviews of shortlisted candidates. All those who had a college aggregate above 65% were shortlisted. First document verification of all candidates took place and then one round of panel interviews. If you have a very high aggregate you definitely have an edge. Interviews were ranged between 15 min to 35 min. They focused on areas like fiber optics, microwave communication, mobile communication, etc.

Interview Questions

• Started with hr questions about yourself, schooling , residence etc. and then asked what all you have studied in communication. Asked a couple of question on cell designing, one on gsm system used in india and other on capacity of a cell.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telecommunications Consultants India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1st was simple HR round and the second was the knowledge round where they asked me questions specific to the position that I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself and why do you think you are the right candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecommunications Consultants India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview was done by TPO at my college. There was only one interview of both type HR as well Technical. I would like to say just be positive and confident to other interview candidates.