Teleflex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a email invitation and attachment of the company values. I set up google handout for 9am then I the process had taken over 30mins . Interview ended no offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest accomplishment? and why? do you take any substances? aka Alcohol, or do you have high blood pressure?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex (Reading, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to Teleflex online, and had a phone screen a few days later with someone from HR. The phone screen took about 10 minutes and asked general questions like "Why do you want to work for us?" The following week I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which took about 45 minutes and discussed more technical topics. The top two candidates were brought to Reading, PA in June for in-person interviews with multiple people. I was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled someone giving you constructive criticism that you did not agree with?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Met with the hiring manager for about 30 minutes. It wasn't a very technical interview, quite casual really which was nice. Then he brought in a couple of his employees that I would be working with and he left. They asked more of the technical questions, for probably 45 minutes to an hour then they took me on a tour for another half hour. They were only scheduled with me for 30 minutes so I took it as a good sign. I had decided when I walked out of there that the team seemed very nice but that the job wasn't the best fit for me. I waited about 3 weeks after the interview before reaching out to the hiring manager to request feedback from the interview since I hadn't heard anything from them. He never responded. I think that even if the interview had gone terribly (which I'm pretty sure it didn't), it's really unprofessional to leave a candidate hanging like that. Especially if they've followed up with an email. It further solidified my feelings that the company wasn't right for me and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions, what are your strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex (Morrisville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Three rounds : Two phone interviews one from HR for 30 min followed by technical interview by hiring manager the next week. After a week scheduled onsite face to face interview with senior managers and team members. Overall easy process , covering resume and career background. HR contacted to get feedback of all three interview processes, travel arrangements etc.

Interview Questions

• Resume and career background, challenges faced in career , how it was resolved etc   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Sent by 1 of the BIG recruiters in Philly Area. I did not want to go in for this role, if I am going to leave my current position, it has to be better than this one. I had to go in so I would not get black balled by the recruiters.

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Wayne, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview for this role then was invited to interview in person at HQ. I had a stellar in person interview on Monday and was told by the hiring manager that I would hear about the decision at the end of the week. On Tuesday, they asked me to have a phone interview with the IT lead on the team which was less stellar. Then, I heard nothing at all. I sent a follow up to the recruiter the following Tuesday and she said no decision had been reached and they would reach out to me the second a decision was made. Three more weeks have elapsed and zero contact. I clearly did not get the role, but the lack of follow up is embarrassing. I will never apply to this company again and I hope they learn something from this unprofessional process.

Interview Questions

• What do you view as your biggest professional setback? How did you cope with that setback?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleflex (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Poor interview process. Just interviewed by multiple people but only one person made the decision. People were not well prepared to interview me. Executives I interviewed with seemed not to be very interested in you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How could you add value to this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Teleflex will always try to offer you a lower salary than what you worth. They will always go up at least 10% of their initial offer to you.

Global Associate Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Teleflex in September 2016.

Interview

A few days after applying online, I received an invite to sign up for a phone interview. During the scheduled time, an HR employee called me and we had a 25 minute phone interview. She spent the first 10 minutes telling me about Teleflex and the position. She did not expect me to know anything about Teleflex (I had done research ahead of time to prepare for the question but it wasn't necessary). Her questions were very typical and she basically read them off and wrote down my answers. She didn't ask any follow ups. She couldn't answer any questions about the job that weren't already listed in the description.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleflex (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Call an email (automative type) about scheduling a phone interview with company recruiter. Had a choice of date and time. 30 minute interview was to be expected. Recruiter called at the exact time, and interview did last 30 minutes. Standard questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleflex (Wayne, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with management. People were very relaxed and friendly. Did not evoke a hostile environment. Felt very comfortable inside the room. The interview took around an hour to an hour and a half.