Telvista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.1

Tech Support for VZT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

HR called Friday, by the following Friday I was already with the interview, drug test and background check. HR process was very smooth very easy going crew everyone was very polite and helpful, in all honesty I give them that much credit.

Reservation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very straightforward. She asked me about my resume and then I took an assessment which was very easy. She was very sweet and funny which helped me relax a little. Also I saw a variety of people walking around.

Telvista Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telvista (Danville, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com. Within two days they contacted me. Gave me an interview date, and sent me some practice typing tests. At the interview you had to by pass 30WPM. As well as some other tests to make sure you fit the company. These where annoying on old computers and mice. Thank goodness for short cuts.

When I had passed I was interviewed by hiring staff and then by a higher up. Both went extremely well. Relaxing, and eased my nerves. They treated me wonderfully. I was given the job oppertunity at the end of the interview.

I am now in a 12 week paid training to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer and what did you do to resolve it. (de-escalate)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There is no interview process. You fill out an app and complete basis paperwork. They put you on a computer to take a typing test. After you pass the typing test then you will take a 6 page data entry test and if you pass that they give you the job.

Telvista Response

Jan 16, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our process includes an interview for all who pass the assessments required for the position they apply for then select the finest candidates from that group to... More

Verizon FIOS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telvista.

Interview

easy fast they will hire anyone. do a test before you do your interview on the computer an paper then they take you to the back an say welcome to the team blah blah

Interview Questions

• tech questions. name one time you went out of your away thats it   Answer Question

Telmatics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telvista in August 2016.

Interview

It's was an easy process. The people was nice to you and very welcoming. The keyboarding test isn't difficult at all. It's just common sense on the 200 question survey.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telvista in August 2016.

Interview

They make you do wayyy to much for the amount they are paying an hr. Background and drug test. OK. But they want you to fax over your high school diploma AND contact the IRS for check stubs from your previous employers. Are you kidding me? I've never heard of this before in my whole history of working call center jobs.

Interview Questions

Telvista Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for sharing. Feedback drives process improvement and we want our team members to have great experiences during the application process. Congratulations on accepting the offer. We wish you... More

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telvista (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call 2-3 days after for a phone interview. They ask basic questions about web browsers, common equipment needed for cable. They schedule an interview after that. They send you a study guide to look over. You go in & take the written exam, it was very easy most of the questions are common sense. You then take your typing and personality test and listen to 3 phone calls. Then you wait for your 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter. After that you fill out information to do a background check and they give you a tour along with a packet with information regarding training. You will leave with a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • You've been working with us for a while and a new position comes up. You don't get the job, how will you deal with this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation of training schedule only.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telvista in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, you will get a call from a recruiter about 24 hours after submitting your application. They will ask basic questions about connections, cables, hardware and browser services. Not difficult. Then, you will schedule an interview on the same call. You will be sent a study guide to prep for the technical support "exam." It is wise to study and know the basics of the guide. You will also receive a link to a practice typing test (which you probably won't need). Once you arrive at the interview, you check in with security, and sign in. COME EARLY! You will take the written technical exam, the typing test and a personality test. After, you will listen to sample calls and fill out a questionnaire. LOTS OF WAITING. Be prepared. Do NOT be nervous. The process is laid back so take a breather. After all the exams and waiting, you will have a 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter who will basically just go over your resume and ask you scenario questions & questions related to your job history. No need to bring extra materials with you. Then you will be offered a position if you meet the requirements and given a tour. All in all, plan to be there for about 2 hours, maximum of 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Sample Customer Service Questions - "What would you do if.....?"

Previous Job Experience Questions - "Tell me about a time when....."   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. There is a base $12/hr pay. Pay goes up if you work certain hours on the weekend.

TSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first. If you qualify after the phone screen they schedule you for an onsite interview. You don't get to interview until you pass the tests. You have to pass a written test, a typing test and a customer service "test". Once you pass all of those you get to move on to interview. They usually tell you whether you're hired right then. They always have classes available and they recently went up on their base pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay $12 an hour for this position.