Telvista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There is no interview process. You fill out an app and complete basis paperwork. They put you on a computer to take a typing test. After you pass the typing test then you will take a 6 page data entry test and if you pass that they give you the job.

Telvista Response

Jan 16, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our process includes an interview for all who pass the assessments required for the position they apply for then select the finest candidates from that group to ... More

Verizon FIOS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telvista.

Interview

easy fast they will hire anyone. do a test before you do your interview on the computer an paper then they take you to the back an say welcome to the team blah blah

Interview Questions

• tech questions. name one time you went out of your away thats it   Answer Question

Telmatics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telvista in August 2016.

Interview

It's was an easy process. The people was nice to you and very welcoming. The keyboarding test isn't difficult at all. It's just common sense on the 200 question survey.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telvista (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call 2-3 days after for a phone interview. They ask basic questions about web browsers, common equipment needed for cable. They schedule an interview after that. They send you a study guide to look over. You go in & take the written exam, it was very easy most of the questions are common sense. You then take your typing and personality test and listen to 3 phone calls. Then you wait for your 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter. After that you fill out information to do a background check and they give you a tour along with a packet with information regarding training. You will leave with a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • You've been working with us for a while and a new position comes up. You don't get the job, how will you deal with this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation of training schedule only.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telvista in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, you will get a call from a recruiter about 24 hours after submitting your application. They will ask basic questions about connections, cables, hardware and browser services. Not difficult. Then, you will schedule an interview on the same call. You will be sent a study guide to prep for the technical support "exam." It is wise to study and know the basics of the guide. You will also receive a link to a practice typing test (which you probably won't need). Once you arrive at the interview, you check in with security, and sign in. COME EARLY! You will take the written technical exam, the typing test and a personality test. After, you will listen to sample calls and fill out a questionnaire. LOTS OF WAITING. Be prepared. Do NOT be nervous. The process is laid back so take a breather. After all the exams and waiting, you will have a 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter who will basically just go over your resume and ask you scenario questions & questions related to your job history. No need to bring extra materials with you. Then you will be offered a position if you meet the requirements and given a tour. All in all, plan to be there for about 2 hours, maximum of 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Sample Customer Service Questions - "What would you do if.....?"

Previous Job Experience Questions - "Tell me about a time when....."
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. There is a base $12/hr pay. Pay goes up if you work certain hours on the weekend.

TSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen first. If you qualify after the phone screen they schedule you for an onsite interview. You don't get to interview until you pass the tests. You have to pass a written test, a typing test and a customer service "test". Once you pass all of those you get to move on to interview. They usually tell you whether you're hired right then. They always have classes available and they recently went up on their base pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay $12 an hour for this position.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was fairly simple. The phone interview is the first step and then you're scheduled for a face to face interview. I had to pass a knowledge test, typing test and customer service test. Then I have my one on one with the recruiter Amy. I was told I was hired right after our interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and supervisor had a disagreement and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telvista (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

A breeze. Study the info in the email and practice typing and you'll ace the interview. Very nice people. They'll give you multiple time to try and pass the typing test. Not much more too it.

Interview Questions

• Client isn't getting access to the internet , the router has no lights flashing. What do you do?   1 Answer

Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telvista (Danville, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

I waited over 30 minutes just to be able to take a typing test, after I passed I was then taken to a separate room where am interview was conducted. The interview it L itself was handled quite professionally and I was offered the position directly after the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a very way managed process for hiring
    First apply online
    Get a call for phone interview
    Give online typing test and written test
    And face to face interview
    People with basic idea on how to deal to customer, this job is go for it .