Ten Cate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ten Cate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ten Cate.

Interview

It was alright did really show much interest seemed like they had their pick of the litter for the position so didnt mind letting one in a million interviewees go that tried to negotiate their pay

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ten Cate (Union City, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called in to meet with the Operations Manager and then with the Human Resources VP. Once the interview was over I was contacted that they wanted to make me an offer. I accepted and then was sent for a drug screen. Also had to take a test prior to as well.

Interview Questions

• What were some of my strengths and weaknesses. How long have I been in my most recent position, and what was I looking for. Questions regarding location, hours, salary, etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ten Cate.

Interview

Submitted resume through email. Found out in a couple of months if I had it. Pretty straight forward as the interviewer already knew I was knowledgeable on the subject of composite materials.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ten Cate (Santa Barbara, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted 3 weeks. I was interviewed by the company's principal engineer. I was very impressed by the manner at which the company treated its potential employees. They made you feel that you were already apart of the team. I had two interviews two weeks apart both in-person. The interviewer told me to dress business casual to the interview so I came with wearing slacks and a button-down shirt, no tie.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a group project you worked on from start to finish during college or job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Got a call within about a week of applying for the position through my school's career page. Went in the next day for an in person interview with the both the plant manager, and the quality manager. After pretty much walking through each point on my resume, asking for detailed explanations on random points, we took a tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just given a letter to sign with the offer on it.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ten Cate in June 2011.

Interview

A one-to-one interview took place in the branch itself focusing on the submitted CV. There were questions relating to the industry that is being applied, comparing it with the previous experience handled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply for this job considering that you have a very good company?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ten Cate in March 2010.

Interview

HR did not provide sufficient information to evaluate the total compenstation and benefits of the offer. The skills and personality test were conducted at a second interview, but nothing else occurred at the second interview. Even with how long the process took, did not develpo a clear picture of the organization and its culture.

Interview Questions

• general questions regarding ability to multi-task, organization, et cetera   Answer Question