Cover image for Terex Corporation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Terex Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 118 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Terex Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

Il colloquio si è rivelato teso a mostrare quanto già bravi erano prima dell’assunzione. Peraltro non ho ricevuto riscontro/aggiornamento sull’esito (anche se questo potrebbe essere una cattiva gestione dell’agenzia che ha gestito i contatti).

Interview Questions
  • Cosa fai in questo momento?
    1 Answer

Terex Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

Formal interview, questions and presentation. It was competency based mostly and I had to give a presentation on how I would do a particular project that would be part of the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is the first thing you would do?

Terex Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

2 rounds of Phone interview & went to their site at Seattle. After that never heard anything back from them. Don't even bothered to send at least rejection email, no response to the email regarding the status of application. Really bad experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Terex Corporation (Bothell, WA) in Jul 2022

Interview

Routine interview process with a phone screen and virtual interview. Virtual interview was with the hiring manager and then someone from HR. Only small complaint I can say is wishing the interviewers were a bit more personable; it felt as though the interviewers weren't that excited to be there or interested in what I had to say

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terex Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

I thoroughly prepared for this interview to be asked one question total. I listened to the people speak about their seemingly poorly-run HR program for a long time- asked questions, and they never even responded. They did not ask me any information about myself and I've never had an interview that was more poorly-run. If this was the interview... imagine working for the company! This is a hard pass from me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Terex Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

Interview with two staff within the finance team. Competency based questions were asked during the interview and I had to demonstrate how I met the job requirements through answering various questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation?

Terex Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Terex Corporation

Interview

Mehrere Runden mit Assesment Center und Interviews. Sowohl telefonisch als auch vor Ort inklusive Mitagessen etc. Das Vorstellunsgespräch ist in Anbetracht der Stelle für die es war zu lange und zu ausführlich

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terex Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Terex Corporation in Nov 2021

Interview

Tell me about your self? Why do you want to join terex? What motivates you to join terex? Which kind of products we produce? They called for an technical interview but the interview goes like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Terex Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex Corporation in Oct 2021

Interview

Very formal interview. First there was a phone interview. After a week an interview with teams online. The regular hr wuestions. were asked. Tell me anout yourself, strengths, what fo you like st eork

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coalville, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex Corporation (Coalville, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Few technical questions about quality and quality management and also about measurement experience. If someone working in quality not supposed to have issues with answer. Interview was nice and it took between 1-1.5h

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews

Terex Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Terex Corporation as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manufacturing Engineer I and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Engineering and Manufacturing Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Terex Corporation takes an average of 28 days when considering 98 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineering had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Manufacturing Engineer I roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Terex Corporation according to 98 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.32%

Terex Corporation logo

Affiliated Companies

Terex Corporation Careers

Cover image for Terex Corporation

"As a software engineer in the Controls team I have loved the opportunities and flexibility I have at Terex. I have had the opportunity to...More

• Terex Way Values
  • Benefits
  • Citizenship
  • Zero Harm

Company Updates

185 days ago

Company News
Terex Corporation Released Strong Earnings Results for Q2 2022! CFO Julie Beck thanked team members worldwide for their successful team efforts throughout the quarter. The Company revised earnings guidance for 2022 upwards based on the quarterly results. For more information, visit the Terex investor pages: https://investors.terex.com/investor-relations/home/default.aspx
Shared image - Home
Home
investors.terex.com

239 days ago

Careers
Early Talent + Experience = A Great Team! Kathryn ‘Kat’ Doucette (r) completed a Welding Technology program at the Seacoast School of Technology and joined CBI/Terex Corporation in January 2022. Here she is (June 2022) shaking hands with visiting US Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-New Hampshire), who toured the plant with Terex CFO Julie Beck. Kat's Team Leader Todd Buttrick began training Kat on the various machines in the shop and she is now performing various weld jobs independently, without supervision.
Shared image

Terex Corporation Photos

+ Add Photo
Terex Corporation photo of: Celebrating 10 years of our Hosur facility in India - a real milestone for the entire team 👏
Terex Corporation photo of: Terex unveiled its new £12m facility in Campsie. The 105,000 sq foot facility manufactures heavy equipment for Terex Ecotec and mobile conveyors.
Terex Corporation photo of: Melissa Holobach, General Manager of our Oklahoma City facility, has been recently recognized by Diversity Journal in its 2019 'Women Worth Watching' profiles.
Terex Corporation photo of: Fuchs team members who celebrated their 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of service in 2019!
Terex Corporation photo of: One of our Genie interns reached the summit of Argentina's Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, with the help of his Genie® socks.
Terex Corporation photo of: Terex Omagh took part in Northern Ireland's (NI) 2019 Big Shops Showdown, on behalf of Cancer Focus , raising an impressive £3,339
Terex Corporation photo of: Year 14 pupils from Loreto Grammar School in Omagh, NorthernIreland enjoyed a presentation on Engineering and STEM careers from our Team Member, Claire.

Expert Career Advice