Terra Contracting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Terra Contracting

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terra Contracting

Safety Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terra Contracting.

Interview

The interview was with the Hiring manager and the HR director. It was just a very odd interview. We were supposed to be using the one conference room that they have but there were other people in the room. So we had to go to someones office instead (this was someone else other than the people I was talking to). Once inside the I noticed there was a mounted deer head on the wall. During every interview I have had the HR person normally starts with your last experience and work towards your most recent. The HR director here started with most recent and then moved toward older experience. The questions they asked and how they did the interview just made it odd. Also the hiring manager left the room twice to answer his cell phone.

The work the company does is located all over the country and they expect you to travel for up to 8 weeks at a time with no break. There is a potential that you would work 6 days a week and Sunday is your day off. For this position they told me most other people in this position drive their personal vehicles from home to the work location (where ever that is across the country) so they will have transportation, but the company will only for mileage under certain circumstances. You can fly and they will pay for the flight but if you want a vehicle then you have to pay for it yourself.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at this job? Have you ever thought about getting your OSHA 30 Hour Certification?   Answer Question