Terracon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terracon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.2

Materials Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terracon.

Interview

Interview was more of a conversation that kept me wondering how I did in the end. There was no questions, and I had to direct the entire interview. Brought lots of projects and technical reports I had previously made

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terracon (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

They met with me and asked me a bunch of questions that I was supposed to answer. I answered them and then they kept talking for a while and I think they offered me a glass of water at some point but I'm not exactly sure.

Interview Questions

• Did you find the place alright?   1 Answer

Field Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terracon in April 2017.

Interview

Job was posted on Monday, I applied on Tuesday, office manager called me to schedule an interview on that Friday. Interview was a 3-on-1 meeting in the conference room with department and office managers. The conversation was lighthearted and friendly, the questions were straightforward and predictable. The whole thing lasted 55 minutes.

Client Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terracon (Orange, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews. Although intense, the experience was positive, pleasant, and professional. An internal company, recruiter was involved fin the beginning. He guided my through the process and was always available to answer questions and prepare new for the next steps. During the negotiating phase he was open, honest, and fair. The hiring manager (my new boss!) was involved in each interview, making sure I was comfortable and shepherding me through the gauntlet. Overall the best interview and hiring process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• How do you get technical professionals involved in business development   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Terracon (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick phone screen and one on one. Plus a second final one on one. A panel of three decision makers were in the room, the conversation was light but professional, the questions were standard not technical.

Interview Questions

• What benefits would you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Materials Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terracon (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview followed by a tour of the facility. General interview questions because the job was entry level. Was called back a few days later with a start date and pending a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Terracon (Midland, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Set up interview through email, showed up had to wait a few minutes for supervisor to come out for me. Went in his office asked me a few basic questions and left.

Environmental Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Terracon (Greenville, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I went into the office and interviewed with three supervisors. They asked a series of questions and allowed me to describe how I might be an asset to their company

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would benefit this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still ongoing

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terracon (College Station, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Detailed the scope of work for the College Station, TX office meet with office personal and field personal describe the work they do in that region of Texas and that most of work was in connection with Texas A&M University and the surrounding community.

Interview Questions

• what do I think of the opportunity   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Interview

Short phone screen - pretty much a Recruiter with no agency experience asking softball questions to an experienced agency recruiter and corporate TA manager of the largest private company in the area. Said I wouldn't be qualified for the a Senior role (I'm a manager of 10+ technical TA team) but would ask the manager about a Entry-Mid level recruiter role. Also spoke about how hard recruiting at Terracon is in great lengths, but it would seem to be fairly easy reqs - but just poor brand/talent management. Never received feedback. Seems like a weak talent group overall