Texas Disposal Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Disposal Systems

Residential Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Creedmoor, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Disposal Systems (Creedmoor, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Waited in the lobby for 45 min when i was scheduled for an interview at 9:30am with Julio. Not sure if was miscommunication with HR and Julio or this is common. Interview was simple. Basic vague overview of the "Driving" position. Was called back for a driving test. Went back few days later for the job offer and paperwork. Was told i was going to be a driver since i took the driving test and had the appropriate license...but i was decieved. First day of work i was told i was going to be a laborer and not a driver for 6 months...even though i had the experience and a Class A. The reason was that i needed to "master" the blade...which takes 2 minutes to learn. Waste of time and low pay.

Interview Questions

• What kind of driving experience do you have?   1 Answer

Contracts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Disposal Systems (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager. The interview started about with her explaining that this was primarily a support/clerical role and that the pay was $15/hr. She wanted to be upfront with the amount being offered so that neither of us wasted our time. She gave an over view of the position, TDS, and asked about my work experience. I explained my work experience, why I would be a good candidate and what I knew about TDS. A follow-up in person interview was scheduled (I was asked to think about the $15/hr) for later in the week. I eventually had to call and cancel the in person interview because the position did not pay enough.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable using computer software?   1 Answer