Texas Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2018

2.6

Timekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, online assessment, contacted by recruiter to schedule interview with hiring manager, and submitted references. Scheduled the interview for a week after being contacted. The process moved along pretty quickly.

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

The process involved solely emails with a personality quiz. The quiz did not provide information about job related situations, but asked about personal life...how do you pack traveling suitcases in a car, how often do you drive your children to school....etc.

Interview Questions

• If the answers to these odd questions aren't what THR is expecting, you'll never have the opportunity to interview. Very strange process.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Very detailed. I met with 5 groups - 22 people total. Everyone was very nice but asked specific questions. Panel interview with Behavior questions/peer interview. 4 hours long

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview with 2 people, DON and a manager. They were super nice, and pleasant. It was more like a personality interview. They made me feel calm and respected my thoughts. First interview in a long time that I felt like I belonged.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a co-worker that was not doing something correct   1 Answer

Resource RN ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied and then next day received a call for an interview. Interviewed 2 days later. Great interview process, easy and informative. Very comfortable. Interviewed with the manager and the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict; how did you handle it and what was the resolution?   Answer Question

Medica Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Plano, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very pleasant, interviewer was calming. They were not overbearing, but did ask the typical questions. They asked the traditional give me your strengths and weaknesses. I first did a phone screening but was then called in for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Kinda nerve racking with 3 people asking you lengthy questions but wasnt awful. They were friendly. And they were also expressionate which showed what they think of you. They said the process of hiring is lengthy about 2 months and nit to get discouraged if you feel its not fast enough.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you wished you couldve improved in your job and what was the situation and result?   Answer Question
    • What was a time a patients emotions or feelings got in the way of their care and what did you do?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Plano, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was pleasant but pretty one sided. I was the only one asking questions despite both of them having my resume in front of them.

It took several weeks for them to get back to me, again I was the one following up and through. I was not impressed with my interview/hiring process. It was disjointed.

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager one day, and then, there were 2 panel interviews after the main interview.

It's the hiring managers decision, but I believe they are required to interview 3 candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deliver bad news to a group.   1 Answer

Outpatient Surgery Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Euless, TX).

Interview

Apply online. Called me for face to face interview. Spoke with unit manager and assistant manager. Within a week they called me with a job offer. Before I left the job they had changed to panel interviews as well as with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer