Texas Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Health Resources Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.6

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager one day, and then, there were 2 panel interviews after the main interview.

It's the hiring managers decision, but I believe they are required to interview 3 candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deliver bad news to a group.   1 Answer

Outpatient Surgery Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Euless, TX).

Interview

Apply online. Called me for face to face interview. Spoke with unit manager and assistant manager. Within a week they called me with a job offer. Before I left the job they had changed to panel interviews as well as with the manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources in September 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with recruiter. Another recruiter contacted me via email. Hiring managers at two locations wanted to interview me. After the first interview, I knew I wanted to work there so canceled second interview. Very laid back but professional. Met with unit manager, a PCT and RN. Interested in knowing the "why" behind what I do and made the importance of good team chemistry known. I shared some of my concerns based on former employment. Overall, a very welcoming interview and I left knowing where I stood with employer before I left. Was told I would be getting an offer and am waiting for those details.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals as a PCT and health care provider?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was somewhat lengthy. I applied online and after online application had to take an online test that took about 30 minutes. After that, I was contact via email and was sent to a word document to complete. It consisted of questions such as : explain any gaps in employment, etc. This was fairly standard. I was then contacted to set up an interview with the hiring manager. I was offered the job that evening. However, it was another 3 weeks before I started orientation due to their background taking so long. For the most part it was a straight forward and painless process. The drug screen was done at their facility which was really nice as it saved time from having to go to LabCorp or another place.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have   1 Answer

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Hurst, TX).

Interview

The process took too long. There was a phone interview followed by an interview with the hiring manager followed by a peer interview by 10 peers in a conference room where they asked ridiculous questions centered around "tolerance" with regard to race/religion.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your career where you were a member of a team who were a different race, religion, or political party than you and how you handled that.   1 Answer

Food Service Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Bedford, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with Manager/Chef brief description of job, duties, and responsibilities. Brief tour of area and kitchen supply areas. I do not feel that the true expectation of responsibilities were expressed. In my evaluation after first two weeks the workload would be more distributed among two candidates. Job should be split between an Inventory officer/buyer and a Stock/Material handler. This was not completely expressed to full extent of the actual workload by that job title - Food Service Buyer.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with numerous interruption, and physical lifting of supplies, as well as inventory control.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Completed an online application through Indeed. Received a phone call from HR to schedule an interview. Met with the Director for the interview, which took about an hour. The interviewer showed me around the office and explained the job in great detail. I am very qualified for the job since it is in the Medical Staff Office. All that she described to me about the job I have at least 3 years worth of experience.

PAR II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

My interview was great. I felt a familiarity with the interviewer even though we just met. I knew this would be a great company to work for. I was referred by a staffing agency and then was sent over for an interview very quickly. The company was growing and they had positions to fill.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Not too many questions. Great experience. Hiring manager was on vacation so it took longer than normal. Interviewer was easy to talk to and it wasn't super serious.

Interview Questions

• Why you over the 10 other applicants?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in clinicals where it was difficult for you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Clinical Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email questionnaire a week after applying. Manager called to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed with the manager and director basic behavior interview questions. Two days later received an email requesting references. Three days later recieved email that I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co worker...   Answer Question
    • How much phlebotomy experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were asked to do something that you knew was wrong...   Answer Question