Texas Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

the hiring process takes a long time. The manager have to continually reach out to human resources regarding the status of new employees. Once hr gets things rolling it doesn't take long at that point

Interview Questions

• I don't rememeber the questions they asked this was a while ago. Just be be ready for panel interview questions. they will ask you to give an example with every question they ask you.   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was a smooth process. I interviewed with a secondary supervisory due to the original being called to another meeting. She asked me a few questions regarding my experience but mainly informed me on the many details and aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I experienced conflict while at work and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a full time 3rd shift position as a Patient Care Tech for Harris Hospital Ft. Worth. The first interview was during the day with the Nurse Manager. She was very friendly and introduced me to everyone on that shift. She told me she would call me back to interview with the night shift supervisor another day. She called as promised. I interviewed with the night shift supervisor as well as other staff I would be working with. Everyone seemed friendly, helpful, and down to earth. I did not get the position. The nurse manager emailed me informing me she went with a different applicant. She was very prompt and polite, and it was a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your previous employer and the job you did there...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Cleburne, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 months. During my interview, it was really laid back. Asked all the normal questions, like why I wanted to work there, tell me about yourself, etc.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed. Managers were funny and made me feel very comfortable. It was really easy questions. I had the manager and supervisor interviewing me. It does take a long time for the process

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Kinda nerve racking with 3 people asking you lengthy questions but wasnt awful. They were friendly. And they were also expressionate which showed what they think of you. They said the process of hiring is lengthy about 2 months and nit to get discouraged if you feel its not fast enough.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you wished you couldve improved in your job and what was the situation and result?   Answer Question
    • What was a time a patients emotions or feelings got in the way of their care and what did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources in September 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with recruiter. Another recruiter contacted me via email. Hiring managers at two locations wanted to interview me. After the first interview, I knew I wanted to work there so canceled second interview. Very laid back but professional. Met with unit manager, a PCT and RN. Interested in knowing the "why" behind what I do and made the importance of good team chemistry known. I shared some of my concerns based on former employment. Overall, a very welcoming interview and I left knowing where I stood with employer before I left. Was told I would be getting an offer and am waiting for those details.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals as a PCT and health care provider?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Not too many questions. Great experience. Hiring manager was on vacation so it took longer than normal. Interviewer was easy to talk to and it wasn't super serious.

Interview Questions

• Why you over the 10 other applicants?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time in clinicals where it was difficult for you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

The process is long and you will have at least 3 interviews but this will get your foot in the door and this will be a start to a new career. The company is interested in career driven employees so if you are using your tech skills to advance this is the job for you. THR will help you go to school and get the degree you desire.

Negotiation

We are not allowed to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and the interviewer as well as recruiter made me feel welcome. However I couldn't tell whether I was liked by the interviewer but she did explain I was one of the first applicants being interviewed for that position. I wasn't given an offer. However she did say I would here from her and now I wish I'd asked when they would make a decision. From recruiter to interviewer, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a colleague.   1 Answer
    • How would you prioritize your time?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer