Texas Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Health Resources

2.6

Medical Technologist Microbiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

I submitted an application for this position on June 11th and received an email from the recruiter on June 15th. She asked me to fill out a pre-employment screening form and send it back to her. After that, I received an email from the hiring manager to schedule an interview for June 17th. The interview had to be done over Skype (because of COVID-19), but she told me that under normal circumstances, the interview would have been in person. The interview itself lasted about an hour, and everyone was so kind. I felt that all of their questions were relevant to the position, and there were some technical questions about microbiology. Nothing too crazy, but if you've been in core lab for a while and are wanting to make a movie to microbiology, you may want to brush up on your organisms. I received a call from the recruiter on June 24th and accepted the offer that day, expecting to start mid-July.

Information Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

First, you submit an online application regarding which departments you're interested, what your education background is, and basic personal information questions. Then, if selected, you will be offered an interview (mine was a panel). Afterwards, you will be contacted if you have been offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are five strengths and five weaknesses that you possess?   Answer Question
    • What is an example of you leading apart from what is listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied February 26 the interview was humble and relaxing nurse manager was very nice and if not offer a position they will take the time out to refer you to another manager because they don't want to see you secede in there hospital

Nurse Resident Interview

Interview

The interview had a lot of situational based questions, phrased as "tell me about a time when...". The questions weren't too hard, be prepared with stories from clinical or work experiences.

Nurse Resident Interview

Interview

Pleasant interview. Only one interview, took about 2 weeks to hear back and accepted offer. HR is very helpful and interview lasted about 45 minutes with many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a stressful time you faced.   1 Answer

R N Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Met with manager of unit and answered questions, may ask you to meet with staff as well . If you are offered a position, you will be contacted by HR to complete screening, Orientation held once a month

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Interview panel consisting of management and current staff nurses. Manager has prestigious questions to ask. Staff nurses have their own personal questions to ask. Make sure you come with questions for them as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sickest patient.
      Describe a time when you had to go above and beyond for your patient   Answer Question

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

The interview process is long and frustrating. I applied then received an email requesting more info from a recruiter. After that it was an online test. After 6 weeks I was finally contacted for an interview

Interview Questions

• Specifics about your past work   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

People are writing during the peer interviews the entire time, state they don’t care for the boring questions, unprofessional overall. Manager was missing on arrival for first interview, couldn’t be found. Had difficulty getting leader to shake my hand, felt like I was just a number, and that they were going through the motions not really giving a candidate a chance. They act like it’s getting into Harvard, but have agency personnel in the panel interviews. I probably wouldn’t accept, but it’s good to know what’s out there so I can appreciate the position I already have. It’s a shame that nurses are being degraded like this in the job market. Also, management asked personal questions about death in the family 6 years ago, and confirmed interview for the next day at 9 pm the night before, where I had to end up canceling part of my plans. They had my availability a week prior. Did not acknowledge any of my talent, credentials and promotions; only interested in unveiling potential character flaws and I would gladly have shared my weaknesses if asked. Manager admitted not to be on top of things. Very insincere and disingenuous. They also like texting, anytime of day.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult problem you have brought to management in the past?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Rockwall, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

You meet first with the hiring manager and then Lead MA. Then get called back in to meet doctors.They let you know what you will be doing and who you will be working with. Informed of the benefits, hiring process, and hours.