Texas Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Health Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed. Managers were funny and made me feel very comfortable. It was really easy questions. I had the manager and supervisor interviewing me. It does take a long time for the process

Trauma Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online a week after the contacted me via phone to set up an interview for couple days after. Before the interview they give you a mini test with about 10 questions which I was not prepared for. Mostly the anatomy of the body. Interviewed with two people they asked very easy questions one of them was really friendly and nice the other didn't seem interested at all. When I left I was told I would hear back within the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this Position?
      How do you handle many task at the same time?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Submitted an online application in October 2016. A couple weeks later I received an email from a recruiter instructing me to complete a phone screen questionnaire. You must also indicate your availability for a phone interview, which I did. Well, almost one month later, there has been no communication from the recruiter, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of my completed questionnaire. Coincidentally, I have a friend who also applied to THR for a different position (different recruiter) and responded to phone screen questionnaire and has not heard anything to date. I would hate to think that recruiters are requesting additional information from candidates and not even bothering to open their emails. I was on standby waiting for my phone interview (based on the availability I submitted). I have a job and cannot wait around indefinitely. Recruiters: please do us a favor...1) Acknowledge receipt of completed questionnaire or any information you request, 2) Please notify us promptly if we will not move further in the process or if the position is closed. 3) Return calls/respond to emails. I must say that I am disappointed in what seems to be a blatant lack of respect by the recruiter, who is a representative of THR to facilitate the hiring process.

MLS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by a supervisor and taken to who I believe was the lab manager's office. A bench tech joined the interview and we got started from there. We had some small talk before starting the interview. The interview started with more technical situations having to do with the specific department and from there switched to more interaction based questions.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Asked strengths and how you would handle work related issues with coworkers or situations. Stressed mission and values of the company. I feel they are looking for a friendly, approachable personality.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a conflict with another employee and what did you do or say?   Answer Question

Admissions Specialist-Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on 09/14 through the online application, received an email from HR stating they would be forwarding my application over to the hiring manager and to also fill out a pre-screen document and email it back. Received a call from the hiring manager on 09/21 to schedule an interview. Scheduled interview for 09/27 with the hiring manager and another manager. I received an email while awaiting to see if I would receive an offer , to provide 5 references. Two must have been current and/or former supervisors and the other 3 could be co-workers (current and former) or more supervisors but could not be any friends/family. All references must be professional. Received a call from HR on 10/12 with an offer and scheduled start date of 10/31. Have to do several sets of medical test surveys and paper work and also get a flu shot if haven't already had one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I advised that would not take any lower than $15.45 hrly, as that is what I was making at my other job at that time. They offered $15.50 and were not able to go any higher.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Bedford, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

A portion of the interview was with the lab manager and supervisor. They asked general behavior questions about communication, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then we had a tour of the lab. Then had a peer interview which included a panel of current employees that ask you more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a business decision you made in the last year, and what were the factors that you helped you make your decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Arlington, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, submitted writing samples and took a personality assessment. I then had a phone interview and was asked to have five references fill out a questionnaire. Several weeks (maybe even a month) later, I met with the hiring manager and her boss, and took a writing test. A week or two after that, I met with a panel of four people, including the vp.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss a few situations and how I'd handled them in the past.   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

I applied on-line using the THR Flower Mound website and was called by the hiring manager for an in person interview a few weeks later. The process was easy and the instructions were clear. Any questions I had were answered by either the hiring manager or human resources. I don't have any complaints. Everyone was friendly.

Insurance Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Very motivating! I went through an agency. The initial description of the job was vague... (usually the case when dealing with agencies) However I was excited upon speaking with the interviewer. It was a wonderful experience and I am happy to say they do protect their clients by doing a thorough background check and investigation of employees.. (atlas in my experience).