Texas State Technical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas State Technical College Interview Questions

2.4

Student Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I first created a profile on the college's campus jobs website (accessible only through the college's portal, one must be a student to apply for the job). Then the hiring manager selected me for an interview based on my profile (I had also met with this person in person earlier). After the interview, which was less than 30 minutes long, the manager contacted me a few days later to inform me that I had moved forward in the process and that they would be sending me the necessary paperwork to complete the job application.

Interview Questions

• What does teaching mean to you? (Or something to that effect, it has been several months since that interview)   1 Answer

Departmental Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Hiring committee and hiring manager in interview; five people in the room total. Easy questions that were read off of a paper. Still have not heard back from them; I guess I did not get the job. Make sure you are aware of your previous work experiences as they asked a lot about that (good and bad moments).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your greatest accomplishment and what is one area you need to improve in? Describe a time you made a mistake in the workplace and how you corrected it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Red Oak, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Red Oak, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

i presented myself with my resume,transcripts, and ASE and classes that I have received. To a panel of three I gave a presentation, went over my teaching experience and college transcript.
    told why i wanted to teach, what i was interested in. what my goals were.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about teaching   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Interview

This is a position for instructor for High voltage electrical systems. I got a phone interview without any notification, not sure about the undergoing interview process, I am still waiting for the response from the hiring manager.

Flight Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview mainly because i graduated from the college. Asked basic navigation, aircraft systems and airspace questions. Wanted to know why i wanted to work at TSTC. Very laid back environment.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I had to fill out 20 pages of online work and submit all transcripts before getting an interview. The interview itself was conducted by a pannel who asked several questions off of a list, and then came up with their own questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate and counter with HR well. This is the only shot to get a good salary.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

My inital contact was hearing thru the grapevine TSTC would be starting a Deaf Services program there. A good friend of mine, was hired to be the Director of the program and needed Certified Sign Language Interpreters to work there. The persons, environment and great benefits were great!!!

Interview Questions

• Latest book I had read...experience interpreting in a technical college atmosphere. My goals for the future..If I was willing to learn the technical field I would be working in by reading/glancing over the class textbook for appropriate signs   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was cut and dry as a new department and depending on your Level of certification

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas State Technical College in October 2008.

Interview

Easy Interview because of the individual. Not to be expected again