Textron Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at Textron Aviation

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Aviation.

Interview

Good. Not super technical more about character to see if you fit the company culture. I like airplanes so that was a big help during my interview process. I applied through my university and interview with directors

Interview Questions

• school projects and contributions   1 Answer

Sales Operations Interview

Interview

The interview process was very well handled. Pretty fast decision making, and the interviewers were very personable. It began with an online application and then you present pre-work to a panel if passed on to next stage.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Aviation.

Interview

It was a second interview over the phone. The first interview was in person from the college that I go to, but then I was contacted for another interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• told me to tell me a bit about myself and how i work in a team   1 Answer

Structures Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Rolla, MO) in September 2019.

Interview

There was an online interview where questions appeared on the screen and you recorded your answer via your webcam which they watched later. Then about a week later, received an email from my manager to set up a phone interview. From his tone, it sounded like he had already made up his mind before beginning the interview and we mostly talked about previous work listed on my resume

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Its fun the environment there is corporative and you get good service and they offer u felxible hours staff there is nice. They give you 1 on 1 interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join CESSNA?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Textron Aviation in February 2019.

Interview

Textron came to my senior class and did a small informational presentation of the company. I was interested so I went to the formal information session that night and talked to one of the employees. She was extremely nice and recommended to come to the career fair and talk to her. I went to my school’s career fair and I was offered an interview.

It was great, it didn’t really feel like a interview. I was very comfortable speaking to my interviewer. Just asked about 5 basic behavioral questions.
    I have a ok GPA, working full time hours limit my study time. However, she was very interested in my work experience even if it wasn’t engineering related and My ability to talk to customers and my work ethic.
    At the end of course I asked a lot of questions to her. 4 days later I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Tampa, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 months. First contacted by HR then three weeks later had first interview with hiring manager over the phone . About a week and a half later was invited to have a face to face. 6 days after the face to face i was extended a verbal/written offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years ?

Situational questions.   1 Answer

Sales Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Wichita, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview, after the phone interview we did two types of prework and then an in person interview for this position. After the in person interview we heard back about the position within 3 weeks of the in person interview

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you've had to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Airframe Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron Aviation in September 2018.

Interview

I talked with Textron at a job fair and was given an on-campus interview. There was then a follow-up phone interview with the managers of the section I was being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate workers if you were in a management position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Aviation in September 2018.

Interview

I met a Textron Aviation recruiter at my university's engineering career fair, and he said that he would give my resume to hiring managers. A hiring manager for a position I applied to online emailed me, and set up a phone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes, and I received an offer of employment for the position about a month later.