Textron LDP: ISC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron LDP: ISC Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

LDP ISC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Textron in March 2012.

Interview

Talked to Textron at the school career fair and received an interview for the next day. First round was very easy and laid back, seemed like they were selling the company to me and learning more about myself. For the second round they had us drive to the Lycoming BU for 2 interviews and a site tour.

Interview Questions

• Honestly there weren't any tough questions. I interviewed for the LDP-ISC so the questions in the seconr ound were based around my Supply Chain knowledge and how it pertained to specific instances.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

LDP: ISC Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron in March 2011.

Interview

Very quick from beginning to end. Applied online through their corporate site which led to a phone interview followed by a trip to one of their business units for an in person interview.

In person interview consisted of 3, 30 minute interviews with varying levels of employees up to the Vice-President, followed by lunch with a past program participant.

Got an offer within 3 days of on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when a group member you were working with was not pulling their weight and how did you correct the situation?   Answer Question