The Brooks Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Brooks Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Brooks Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Brooks Group (Greensboro, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

The Brooks Group is a at first a very engaging company. However, they talked about being transparent and upfront. I had 4 interviews and was asked for references and salary requirements. The company never checked references and stopped communicating. I tried not to think about the demographics of the company 99.9% Caucasian. I am a Black-man and now feel that I was not hired after a bunch of BS because of being black. They wasted my time. Everything was very positive during the process but after meeting the team and other departments to discuss my candidacy, the SVP reached out and asked for references and salary requirements. After several "keeping in contact" emails and 2+ weeks of no communications, I sent another email requesting status and was told they decoded not to pursue my candidacy. This is a white conservative company and seems to have no interest in diversifying their staff, take a look at their website and "The Team".

Interview Questions

The Brooks Group Response

May 14, 2018 – President & CEO

Thank you for applying to The Brooks Group and I’m so sorry you have a negative impression of your interaction with us.

You are correct: We have a rigorous and thorough process for hiring and, if... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brooks Group (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Submitted application/resume, followed by phone screen and scheduled full day of interviews. I say "scheduled" because TWO interviews into my "day of interviews" I was told that I was no longer needed for the balance of the day. Excuse me? Who do Brooks think they are? Obviously quite a lot! Worst candidate experience ever!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brooks Group (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

There were 3 parts to the interview process: a short phone screen, a personality assessment, and an in-person interview. The phone screen lasted about 15 minutes and was with 2 hiring managers. For the personality assessment, it was an online test that took roughly 20 minutes, although the instructions said it could take quite a bit longer.

Interview Questions

• They did ask for my salary requirements at the end of the phone screen.   Answer Question