The Cleaning Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Cleaning Authority Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Was quick watched video asked me questions and hired me they were very nice and thorough when asking thier questions and explaining the company and how it works. You can become a leader there

Housecleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Saint Charles, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out the actual application at the start of the interview, and then we went over it. Then she asked me several questions pertaining to my past experience, energy level, work ethic, and a variety of basic interview questions. It was very chill and light, nothing too grilling.

Cleaner - Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

There isn't an interview process. You simply show up and say you want to work. They take your inormation and 'claim' they are doing abackground check, but it's funny how you can start work the very next day. What background check clears in less than 24hours?? Beware.

Interview Questions

• None. They are simply lookign for bodies to clean houses   Answer Question

Cleaning Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority.

Interview

I. Got hired right away started the next day. Very easy questions the owner was nice he will work with u if u go school or have second job. Will train paid to train.

Interview Questions

• Do u have any cleaning experience.   1 Answer

Certified Professional House Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

He transferred my data from my last cleaning authority and pretty much hired me on the spot because of my experience. He interviewed me on a Friday and I started that Monday morning.

Interview Questions

• Can I spend all day on my feet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Bend, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (North Bend, WA).

Interview

you interview with two people the owner and her son. before that an 80 question questionare needs to be answered.after the interview they will call you after a few hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Salisbury, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in the Salisbury, NC location. Showed up on time and filled out application. 1 other person was there and finished first so the owner took her into the back office and interviewed her for at least 30+ minutes. While the other person was still in there, the owner came out and asked if I could come back in the morning as she didn't have any further time for interviewing. I agreed and came back the next day. Owner seemed very rude about the fact that I had worked in fields much better than what I was applying for. Only interviewed for 10 minutes if and then said she would make some phone calls and get back with me in a day or 2. Never heard back and it has been 2 weeks. Total waste of my time and after reading some of the reviews, on glassdoor, I am glad I never got called back. They seem like a company that feeds the franchise owner and the ones doing the hard work get minimal pay and compensation for using their car to drive all over God's creation. Was only offered $.25 a mile and I hear that they dock pay for the whole week if you are late/sick for just one day. Seems boarderline illegal to me. Was never told about any of that during the very short interview. I am a male, as well, and when I called to see if any positions were still open (there was) I asked "do you hire men?" Owner said "oh yea we have had a few but they all went to the military." My thoughts are that she was very prejudiced to men/me and only went through the interview as a "look good" effort. I knew before I left I was not getting a job there and not because I was told directly but just by the way she acted towards me. They obviously want people with low education so that they can run the docking scam w/o repercussion all the while using your resources/hard work to make them rich.

Interview Questions

• Why was I not looking for a job within my current skill sets?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Mesa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Emailed for interview time, 1first interview then called back to come in for the 2nd interview. Notified within a couple of days that I did not get the job

Interview Questions

• What should we know about you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (Ellington, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I arrived on time to the location of the franchise I'd applied to, and I found the door to the office locked with no one there to greet me. That was disconcerting. I called the contact number I'd been given, which rang through to corporate, and I was told the interviewer was out on an emergency and would call me back in five minutes. Once the interviewer called me and arrived, I was welcomed into a basement room office that seemed spartan. I think this might vary from franchise to franchise, though. The interviewer greeted me, provided me with an application form, led me to a round table, and then had to take a call. The interviewer's side of the conversation echoed around the office, as there were no separate rooms within that office. I finished the application and reviewed it with the interviewer, clarifying some points on the application. Then I asked about what accommodations could be made or could I make for my indoor allergies, which can lead to an asthma attack when triggered. The interviewer said he'd never had an applicant with allergy issues apply before, and further conversation informed me that my allergies would probably make this job a bad fit for me. After that one question had been discussed, the interviewer then told me that the next step in the application process would be to actually work the job for at least a day to really get a feel for the job and that I could expect a phone call to arrange the job shadow by the following Tuesday (my interview was on a Thursday) if the company was interested in pursuing my particular application. Then I said goodbye to my interviewer and left the office. It was not a bad experience, but it did not greatly impress me.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any issue with coming in at 7:50a.m. for the daily meeting? (The application question asked if I was willing to start before 8:00a.m., and I had checked no.)   1 Answer

House Cleaner Interview

Interview

When I first got there I watched a video and then filled out a paper application then me and the owner went into his office and he asked me a couple questions one which being did I ever quit on the spot. My answer was yes and I tried to explain to him why but he just blew me off and said be would never consider me. I guess having to be put in the hospital because I was deathly sick wasn't a good enough reason

Interview Questions

• If I have ever not given a two week notice   1 Answer