The Daily Meal Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Daily Meal

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Daily Meal (New York, NY) in Feb 2015

Interview

The interview started off with the toughest questions. She asked me about her concerns about my application up front, and once I felt like I answered those successfully, she gave me time to ask her all of my questions about the position and the company. We had a long discussion about the company's growth strategy. After the interview, I was asked to complete a copy edit test. However, I didn't receive ANY feedback on the test. I heard one week later that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions
  • How can I be sure you're not going to leave New York after you graduate?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Daily Meal (New York, NY) in Feb 2015

Interview

I got an interview offer from an editor a day after I applied for the job. It was a pretty formal interview with standard questions. The interviewer wasn't exactly friendly throughout the process and told me that the person who held the job previously left because "someone could pay her more than we did," which I thought was a little unprofessional to disclose. I wasn't surprised when I never heard back, but I was also a little relieved since the environment didn't seem too friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in five years? How familiar are you with cooking terms?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Daily Meal (New York, NY) in Apr 2013

Interview

Initial inquiry with Human Resources, then 2nd interview with SVP of Marketing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed