The Equitable Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Equitable Bank

Deposit Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Equitable Bank (Brookfield, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online
    Telephone Interview with Human Resources where I was asked background questions and about my banking experience.
    1:1 Interview with Human Resources, deposit operations manager where I was asked in more detail about my banking experience, computer skills, customer service skills etc
    Call back from Human Resources for 2nd personal Interview
    1:1 Interview with Joan Operations Manager
    Human Resources called back with an offer

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about yourself
      - How long have you worked in the banking industry
      - How experienced are you with computers
      - How do you handle difficult customers
      - Do you multitask
      Answer Question

Investment Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Equitable Bank (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied to job online. Interviewed with two senior employees of the bank.
    First interview went well. They asked my salary requirement. Provided a figure based on research from Internet and former colleauges. No resistance whatsoever.
    Second interview was a panel interview. Again, all went well. Institution indicated background check went well.
    Third interview is when offer was presented. They provided a lowball figure less than half of what I made clear that I wanted. In addition, base salary was actually a draw. Residuals were available if clients were not claimed by existing reps.

Interview Questions

After receiving the offer, I reviewed it with my former manager. We ran calculations and determined this was a setup where I could not thrive.
    I presented a counter proposal I felt was fair and in line with the industry. They returned an email with an attached letter (poorly written) stating the terms were never negotiable and the offer was rescinded. Very unprofessional.

Rotational Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Equitable Bank (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Just the typical of walk me through your resume. Also asked why you want to work for equitable bank, do you know what we do ? Phone interview. Just the typical of walk me through your resume. Also asked why you want to work for equitable bank, do you know what we do ? Phone interview. Just the typical of walk me through your resume. Also asked why you want to work for equitable bank, do you know what we do ?