The Forum Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Forum Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

1.9

Senior Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Forum Group in May 2017.

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me via LinkedIn had me come in to meet and discuss possible positions to place me in. A week later she contacted me about a contract position and asked if I would be interested in applying. A week later I inquired about the status of the application and was advised that one of their employees was thinking of accepting the position but if they didn't they would advance my application. I was never notified of this without inquiring. Very unprofessional.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Forum Group in March 2017.

Interview

I was headhunted by a recruiter from this agency. After numerous emails back and forth. including a detailed job description, we scheduled a phone interview. She didn't call. She didn't respond to my call, and she didn't return my email inquiry.

Days later she emails me again, as if this never happened.

This is a terrible way to conduct business. No wonder people hate recruiters. You need to retrain your hirelings and clean up your process.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and I was happy I had not been out of the work industry for a lenghty time. I enjoy working and am grateful to the Forum group. I would recommend them to evryone I know in this field looking for employment.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. The hiring managers had complete respect for the fact that I was employed and needed to watch my time. Questions were direct and conversation following was pleasant yet professional.

Executive Recruiter Interview

Interview

I responded to an advertisement. I spoke with an individual that set up an in person meeting. In one minute being in this office I could tell that this was not a professional environment. I met with two people that were nice but not current with modalities of what recruiting is in today's world. The office is old, the ATS they just switched to is not a good ATS. The vibe of the office is not welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How much business could I bring. When I asked about insurance, the costs associated were way too high. This is your grandfathers personnel agency from the 70's   Answer Question

Very dynamite agencies out there and this is not one of them. Waste of my time interviewing.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group.

Interview

Process was really quick. I was sold on a lot of hot wind that seemed great at the time. Once I got into the company within a few weeks I could tell that none of their promises were going to occur. Senior management is very good with embellishing culture, financials, and growth

Interview Questions

• It was more about them selling me into the company vs. me being asked difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

basic

Vice President Interview

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn and had a short phone call where everything sounded great. I got into the meeting and could tell right away that this was an old school company. The interior is something out of the 60's and not in a good way. Not the best vibe from the people either. I waited for 45 minutes for the meeting as people kept coming out saying to wait one more minute. As soon as sat with the senior manager, I could tell this was a very unorganized company that was not up to date with todays recruiting needs

Interview Questions

It's not a culture I want to be a part of

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Within five minutes I could tell this was not a updated recruitment firm. I met with a couple of people that really pushed that the company is VET owned, which is all well and good, but does not mean that it's all a competitive recruitment firm needs to be. They seemed to be a bit desperate and too fast to want to hire me. I was also left for about 20 minutes before they started the interview. In a city with great companies, don't waste your time in 1970.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by their HR individual. We went back and forth and finally I went into meet some people. I was shocked at how little many of the recruiters worked in the industries they were recruiting for. For a company that speaks so much about having experience in their fields and being ethical there were very little. Very old looking offices with an odd smell. Seems all sales oriented and very uptight.

just read the reviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

met with my future manager and then the second interview was CEO (frank), went in 2 separate times for the interview process and it was not very hard. she had me come in for 30 minutes tops and then i met with her team. the second round was with frank and it only lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why i am looking to leave current role, what makes me interested in forum, how i sourced for candidates, etc.   Answer Question