The Guthrie Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contact by an administrative assistant in the department three weeks after applying yo schedule an interview. The first interview was a team interview with members representing different job responsibilities. I was contacted two weeks later for a second interview, which included a meeting with the VP and another group interview with the same people. I also performed a skills test. A representative of HR called me three weeks late to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA).

Interview

Human resources called to set up interview. Interviewed with department manager then several staff from the department. Gave examples of what they asked. They were impressed with my resume. Received a call 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions on experience, prioritizing, case scenarios   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Corning, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied my resume to corning hospital online first, and then I got an email which asked me for references. For me, it took more than 1 month to get an interview. I met a nurse manager first and I had an interview with 2 managers. I was nervous but they made me feel comfortable during the interview. After the interview, I got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• General questions - like introduce yourself, why did you become a nurse? what is your nursing experience? what is your strength? and so on.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Have to take new test to be hired 100 questions if failed do get job I didn't get hired didn't pass test wish I would have got it but no chance

Interview Questions

• If your smart enough to be hired   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview consisted of three in-person interviews - one with a group of peers, one with the person who would become my direct supervisor, and one with the department VP. I was able to do all three in one day due to residing a long distance away. Following the interviews, I completed a one-hour skills assessment on site. The whole process took four hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that did not go as planned and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied to the job by submitting an application and resume online. Got a call from HR to come in for an interview. Interviewed with the Manager and Director of the department.
     Was asked some specific questions related to the field and not just personality questions.
     Was asked to complete a skills test after the interview. Received a call from HR a couple days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to be able to complete necessary daily tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

wonderful! Met with the Unit supervisors who may have hired me- wonderful, honest, personable managers who listened to my story and took a chance! I was offered a position 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very organized, was set up with 4 Nurse Managers in one day, all based on the preferences and experiences I had. Very relaxed atmosphere, and Managers were proud of their nursing staff. Offers were made to me within 2 days of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do I bring to the position?   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

A series of questions were asked in order to determine the ability and interest of the possible hire. Phone interview was conducted and offer was made that day.

Interview Questions

• what have you learned that can contribute to the position here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic in February 2011.

Interview

Went to HR, and they didn't hand me a job summary sheet with pay rate this time. I've had a few previous interviews at this company and they did. I had to walk myself up to the interview room and bumped in to the interviewer in the hallway. He gathered up his people and they interviewed me as a panel. It was a very relaxed interview but I was still very nervous because I really wanted this job.

I have interviewed with this manager before but I met some other people under him I had not met before and that really made me nervous. They were very relaxed and they had worked in my position prior so they understood where I was coming from on several points.

Over all it was a good interview.