The Guthrie Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Guthrie Clinic

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA)

Interview

Once you apply it might take up to a month to get a phone interview, then in-person interview is to follow about a few weeks to a month after. The interview is half a day long but if you get the job you will be offered it within a few business days.

Interview Questions
  • What is your professional background? Lots of behavior questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

My experience with the Guthrie Clinic interview was basically them asking your regular interview questions. Both people interviewing me were very kind. I did unfortunately turn the position because they offered me $16/hr, and honestly that was very offensive to me.

Interview Questions
  • Positive interaction with a patient

The Guthrie Clinic

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic

Interview

Interview was okay. It was kinda awkward. My interviewer seemed awkward. There was alot of commotion the day of my interview and no one could point me in the right direction.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most difficult thing to do in your previous job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (New York, NY)

Interview

Got a phone call from the department to schedule interview. Interviewed with 3 senior members of the dept. Turned into a very good conversation, very friendly and down to earth. Talked about my career plans and qualifications and why I wanted to work here. Was offered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Corning, NY) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was good it was very well done and informative. I was able to ask questions and keep it professional and relaxed. We covered a range of different topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Guthrie Clinic

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic

Interview

Interviewed by Supervisors and employees. HR takes a long time to call back after application submission. You must pass a personality test during application submission or you will not be considered for a first interview.

Interview Questions
  • How you would benefit Guthrie. Your previous experience. How long you intend to stay at this job role.

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA) in Sep 2018

Interview

The hiring process began with a rather complicated application and irrelevant detailed questionnaire geared at only Doctors and Nurses. However, once meeting with the folks in person it was clear they understood my profession and why I was applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Filling out an application and sending in resume with application. Then received a call to come in for an interview. Was then called a few days later and offered the position. I happily agreed to take the position and then started my hiring process of signing the work agreement and conducting background check and drug testing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Sayre, PA)

Interview

Human resources called to set up interview. Interviewed with department manager then several staff from the department. Gave examples of what they asked. They were impressed with my resume. Received a call 2 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • typical interview questions on experience, prioritizing, case scenarios

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Guthrie Clinic (Corning, NY) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied my resume to corning hospital online first, and then I got an email which asked me for references. For me, it took more than 1 month to get an interview. I met a nurse manager first and I had an interview with 2 managers. I was nervous but they made me feel comfortable during the interview. After the interview, I got a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • General questions - like introduce yourself, why did you become a nurse? what is your nursing experience? what is your strength? and so on.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews