The Judge Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Judge Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

Essentially just the basic interview questions regarding my experience, rate expectations, etc. Standard fare from recruiters. What's not acceptable is the lack of follow-up. I was submitted for a role and any emails I sent or voice mails I left were unanswered. I'll never work with them again due to this lack of professionalism. I just wanted an update on the role. That's literally it.

3D Modeler and Environment Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Judge Group in February 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview. The man on the other end of the line sounded bored out of his mind, asking extremely basic questions that I had answered very clearly already on my resume. He asked when I'd be available, and I when I told him, he said "That is not acceptable" and hung up. I found it all to be extremely unprofessional and was very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with low or high poly modeling?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Judge Group.

Interview

I had submitted my resume and received a phone screen call just a week or so later. I went in for the interview and was happy with their location and the formality of their presentation. The interviewers looked stressed though.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will help you in this position?   1 Answer

Epic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Test and hirng process included resume submission, phone interview and medical tests, tests also given based on materials given to cover the expectation of the client, Great Baltimore Medical center

Interview Questions

• The module of my streght, meaning where i am competent in   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

They had no internal recruiter - apparently two had quit in the past year? One of the managers reach out to me to discuss the opening. Had an in person interview, manager was nice, account executive seemed miserable.

Interview Questions

• What are you willing to do to get the job done? Would you work past business hours?   Answer Question

Credentialing Specialist (for Client Molina Healthcare) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

A lot of poor time management and unplanned calls from the rep. Her personal opinions about an age group which were condescending, and nearly no follow up on her part to communicate to me what the status was about the position. I had to keep calling her to find out and then to be told two different reasons that the job was not available; 1: client didn't give them the rate they wanted and then a 2: "they didn't pick you" answer. Which answer was it truly? They decided to drop the client without letting me know or giving me a choice in the matter/nor communicating it to me.Then was told to go to the client company and apply myself for the job. I have never had this kind of unprofessionalism before, pretty unethical business behavior, not to mention rude as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a resume you can forward to us? The rest of the conversation was pretty personal in nature.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Judge Group in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, received a phone call a few days after for a Phone Interview (30 minutes) which went very well. The following week I went in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview also went very well (I believe). I met with 4 or 5 people individually and the entire interview lasted a little over 2 hours. After I was done, I was told to take an online personality test in order to "Judge" your likeliness of fitting in to the company. I was told I would be getting a call the next day for feedback. It has been a week and have not heard back. My personality type may have been different, but I really think that I haven't heard back due to my shoelace choice. I knew I should have worn my jet black shoelaces that day instead of my light charcoals. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about the interview process. I just did not hear anything back. Seems like a great opportunity for a motivated person. Good luck!

Senior Level DB/Modeler Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Judge recruiter contacted me from a job board post. Their contract recruiter was too peculiar to persue any sort of interview. Plus the corporate phone number on their website was disconnected. None of this contact felt professional or safe. I will not pursue this, or future opportunities from this firm

Interview Questions

• rate. home address. citizenship. but mostly rate.   2 Answers

RN Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Middleburgh, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephonic and convenient -There was a series of phone calls all set up-if you passed one set of criteria you were passed on to the next phone interview. They let you know when you reached the final interview process. It was very pleasant. The Judge Group never gave up on reaching you for the position you are interested in...they are also willing to work with your schedule if you are currently working.

Interview Questions

• They asked if this position may be one you are interested in- and gave a detail summary of what each aspect of the position entailed. I was interested in the position even though it was with an insurance company (not the best places for nurses to work as they don't follow NYS DOH guidelines- the higher level nurses delete their notes - not a place I would want to stay with ---hence why I am looking.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Judge Group (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

1.) Phone interview with local Account Executive
    2.) Phone interview with Director
    3.) In person interview (lunch) with Director and Account Executive
    4.) In person meeting (happy hour) with local Account Executive
    HIRED.

Interview Questions

• (No drug screen)
      (I don't remember a background screen being run)
      (References were not checked)
      (Former salary/title was not verified)
      Answer Question