The Kennedy Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Kennedy Center Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Kennedy Center

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Kennedy Center in December 2014.

Interview

Communicated via email--went through internship coordinator. Interview didn't really actually feel like an interview, they asked my availability and what my responsibilities be for the internship. They asked general information about my college, major, and activities. They were not asking any terribly difficult questions, just really wanted to know general information about myself and if I had experience working with those with intellectual disabilities. They were interested in knowing if I had any interest in a career in mental health.

Interview Questions

• they wanted to know if I had any activities or special talents that would be a useful contribution for the internship.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We negotiated open hours and hourly pay-scale. I am in the process of trying to get an additional internship, and they are very open with how much or how little I want to intern per week.

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Kennedy Center in May 2014.

Interview

The inter-vie asked me about why I came to them and what I was looking for out of this experience.Had many sessions over a couple months. This process was to make me feel more comfortable with the center. Filling out basic intern papers. Discussing what the company does for the people and society awareness.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Kennedy Center (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

A little stiff, but manageable. Some positions take a really long time to hire. The