The Learning Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Learning Experience

2.1

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Sayreville, NJ) in March 2020.

Interview

Very nice people I loved every second of it. Maybe sure your references do work because they will be calling . Be creative and don’t seem nervous. Trust me they are so nice in there and it looks like everyone got their things well put together

Front Desk - RUN! Horrible Management! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

In all my years I have never written a good or bad review for anything, but my experience was so horrible I felt compelled to write one. I had a gut feeling that I shouldn't go to the interview after I called to schedule one. The girl who answered the phone had HORRIBLE phone etiquette. All I want to say is I have never been so disrespected by the management (front desk ladies too). Rude, unprofessional, and just plain nasty. I would NEVER work for this location in Jacksonville even if I was begged to. It sickens me to my core of how they treat other human beings. I hope whoever is in charge rehires for the management/front desk, because the current ones are killing the good reputation (if there is one).

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - Tell us your experience working with children. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

I filled out my paper application and waited for the Director. She asked me the basic questions and asked me how much experience I had in the position I was applying for. She asked me if I was familiar with the minimum standards.

PreK Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Interview

It was great. Coomon sense and smart questions
    We started on time. I filled in some forms and answered some questions.orally.
    I talked about my experience and goals.
    I gave examples about a regular day in my work.

Interview Questions

• About situations that I needed to xall parents   1 Answer
    • If I am flexible with my schedule   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Colony, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (The Colony, TX).

Interview

First I was asked to do a phone interview, which then lead to an in person interview. After filling out the application I went in for the interview where I was only asked one question....which was tell me about yourself. I was disappointed by that, because I had prepared for the interview. They then wanted a working interview. I declined.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Learning Experience in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was strange. She booked two interviews at the same time and was extremely unorganized. She did not seem interested and asked hardly any questions. I would not want to work in an environment like this.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Phila, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

the director greeted me at the door and took me in for interview. she had me fill in an interview packet and asked brief questions after. i thought it was a really easy interview. after the interview she took me to a brief tour letting me stay in a classroom for 20 minutes. she later came back and took me back to her office. she also asked if i had any kind of unofficial transcript which i told her i would email her.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Danbury, CT) in January 2019.

Interview

Director on time wanted proof of current First Aid CPR. Child care registry number. Lenth of application long not on line. In interview have all dates phone numbers two current proffesional letters signed and dated. In classrom interview witn children. Interview plan an hour and haif. Be in fancy clothing

Interview Questions

• Describe a parents negative reaction to your teaching.   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Learning Experience in September 2018.

Interview

director made me wait in the lobby for 45 minutes and a family next to me patiently waited 30 minutes only to be sent home. they just wanted to ask questions about their sons enrollment and the director said they were “too busy” and to “come back tomorrow”. she was making schedules behind the desk very loudly and scrambling around to find employees relieve other staff members so they could go home. her solution was to take 2 babies from the infant room and put them behind the desk in a stroller so the room would be in ratio. all of this is going on while the family and i are patiently waiting on a small bench in the lobby. then an employee comes out of her classroom with a few children and asks the director some questions while wearing a uniform shirt the has the company’s name on it and almost transparent grey leggings that are TOO small. the director then proceeds to offer me $2 less than what i am making currently yet the offer she emailed to me was listed as “competitive pay”. she gave me a tour and practically ran through the hallway pointing out the classroom names but not showing me what each classroom was like.
    the interview happened last minute at the peak of pickup time for most parents so i was considerate and understood the fast paced environment BUT there is no excuse for some of the incredibly dysfunctional things that were going on.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via message link through at Zip recruiter. A date and time was confirmed for an interview. Non interview took place. A waste of my time . This happened 2 additional times. 3 weeks later I get a good luck with your job search from an Amanda at the Learning Experience in Clinton Hill Brooklyn. So , What kind of potential employer/ recruiter is this? I guess no harm no foul