The Learning Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Learning Experience Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed and was called for phone interview and then set up for a face to face. Once I got there she had my resume pulled and asked about 12 questions and jotted my answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. They asked you simple questions. The interview only lasted about ten minutes tops. I was interviewed by the Director and Assistant Director. They reviewed my printed out resume and asked questions from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Clearwater, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very careless and impersonal. Other teachers and parents were constantly interrupting the interview process. Interviewer was not ready for interview until 15 minutes after interview start time. They offered a second interview, which was just as muddled.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in applying to The Learning Experience?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Merrimack, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick, short tour, no interaction with the children to ensure a good fit. Was promised training and time to get to know the families which never happened. Hired on the spot and thrown into a class before a background check went through.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions about childcare related stuff.   1 Answer

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Mount Laurel, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked aasked if they were hiring she said yes submitted an application got a call back 3weeks or so later. Had a one on one interview that was the worst she did not even pay attention to me because it was pick up time for the kids

Interview Questions

• my experience
      have i ever filled an incident report   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Hudson, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

The senior executives look at candidates overall experience, education, and abilities and place them in the center and position which best fits the candidates abilities. The VP carefully selects all employees and checks backgrounds. I felt very connected to the VP as he owned an operated his own school so he shared many of the same thoughts on education and management as I do.

Interview Questions

• Views on curriculum, team work, management styles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary similar if not more than I would receive within the public schools. I choose to leave the public schools due to corruption and I love that TLE stands behind something and sticks to it.

Interview

Very nice staff, loved the positive environment, interview went smoothly, it was a two part interview. First day answered questions and second day I was placed in a classroom and observed for about an hour. Talked about the curriculum and my experiences from previous jobs. Offered me the job.

TLE Center Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Learning Experience.

Interview

Was disappointed, their interview was so basic, flat. I spent some time preparing for it by reading up on the company, learning how to answer those hard, left field interview questions you may get. I should have just read up "my first high school job interview". They are not looking for talent to help their business expand they just want to fill vacancies. Their "Talent Acquisition" "hr" reps are such quacks.

Interview Questions

• from a printable interview sample questionaire: what. are your weakneses? strenghts? how computer literate are you..blah blah. boring!!   Answer Question

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Georgetown, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Emailed back and forth setting up a date for an interview. Was very easy interview process. Was hired on right away. It was simple process. Didn't require much. I just got hired on very quick.

Lead Pre-k Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Learning Experience (Trenton, NJ) in August 2015.

Salary too low