The MIL Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Junior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Patuxent River, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy basic questions. They were mostly looking for people with a clearance and had security+. If you did not have both of those you were wasting your time. I would only recommend to people with security+ to apply.

Interview Questions

• Have you used any penetration testing tools   1 Answer

Interview

My initial meeting was this company was at a dinner that was attended by all competing contractors. Interestingly enough, I didn't speak to anyone from this company, but I was contacted by them the following week. I didn't have an interview with them--the reviewed my résumé and offered me a position!

Interview Questions

• They didn't interview me. I gave them my résumé, and they made me an offer the following week.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave a number, and they agreed.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation.

Interview

The interview was average with standard interview questions. However, it felt a bit rushed. I never received a response regarding a hiring decision which I found to be extremely unprofessional. Based on the process, the organization likely was not a good fit.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with this company 3 times for 2 different positions. All friendly people, great conversations. They like to see where you fit in the company and what position really fits you

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in the position   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Bowie, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

Conference room setting. Those present included the Head of HR, the HR Manager, and the Payroll Specialist. Very open and friendly. Easy-going, no intense pressure. Lots of smiles and jokes. I never felt like I was being grilled. It felt very informal and very little stress was involved during the process.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience, my career goals, and what interested me about the position.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. One with the recruiter, hiring manager and the direct manager was last. The first was a phone interview with the recruiter who submitted my information to their client. Next a face to face was scheduled with the client, consisting of the hiring manager and a couple of other members of their team. Finally, an interview with your direct manager.

Interview Questions

• There were your typical questions about your past experiences and a technical line of questioning.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

The initial interview was an informal phone call with the supervisor/manager, who did not prepare at all prior to the call and had not read my submitted resume. The second interview was onsite with two managers, who were adequately prepared but did not have answers to many of the basic salary/benefit questions I had.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a manager telling you to complete a task that you know is detrimental to the organization?   Answer Question

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I was contacted by a secretary to set up and schedule a time to come in. I was given instructions on how to get on site and where to park. The instructions were very well laid out, everything was very clear. Once I arrived on site, the secretary came down to meet me in the lobby and took me to the hiring manager. The interview itself was about an hour and the questions were easy and straight forward. That afternoon I was contacted with an offer. I accepted the next day.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Accepted and I haven't heard anything from this company at all about the status of my clearance for months. Really unprofessional. Avoid this company. Glad I found a job at a better company!

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I drove to the site. I parked. I walked to the building. I talked to the security officer. I sat down and waited for the mngr. He showed up.