The MIL Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The MIL Corporation

The MIL Corporation

Application

I interviewed at The MIL Corporation

Interview

difficult process and takes forever to get back to you. turn around time is longer than expected. went through 3 persons interview to get hired and that were 30 minutes or more each time

Interview Questions
  • • Develops, Enhances and Executes security operations processes. • Implements, configures and operates security network, system and data controls, monitoring and configuration management tools • Manages and maintains technical controls and processes for PCI and ITGC compliance • Performs analysis and interpretation of security and compliance issues
    Answer Question

The MIL Corporation

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation

Interview

Interviewing, including screening and hiring processes went extremely smoothly. Expectations were clearly set and the team was helpful in guiding through the process. Being a contracting company for government agencies, there were additional layers of the procedure, and MIL made sure to prepare and explain as much as possible before each phase.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

131 Comments

Consulting

358.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=The MIL Corporation~253545
Join the conversation on

The MIL Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process too 2 weeks, typically includes the following steps: description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with me and making me an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Washington, DC)

Interview

There was a phone interview. At the end of the call I was told I would be contacted for an in person interview. The in-person interview with the manager was pleasant. I felt as though I had a good discussion. The questions were mainly behavioral. I got to talk with the vice president as well. I was very disappointed to have not heard anything 2 months later. I tried to contact the new recruiter that everyone raved about twice, but I never got any contact back. It was a good experience, but I'm disappointed in the communication after.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

Interview

I drove to the site. I parked. I walked to the building. I talked to the security officer. I sat down and waited for the mngr. He showed up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC)

Interview

Interview took about 30 Minutes. I interviewed with 5 people, including the Vice President. Everyone was very friendly. Asked you on your qualifications and if you had any experience with certain areas.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any obligations outside of work that would keep you from performing at your best for the position you applied for

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Washington, DC) in Nov 2017

Interview

Onsite face to face interview with Engineering team, Operations Manager, and Program manager. They are very thorough with the interviewing process. Each team came with their own set of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project that involved a migration. Describe the challenges that were faced in detail, and describe how you overcame them, in detail.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Washington, DC) in Jul 2016

Interview

Accepted and I haven't heard anything from this company at all about the status of my clearance for months. Really unprofessional. Avoid this company. Glad I found a job at a better company!

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Charleston, SC) in May 2016

Interview

Interviewed with this company 3 times for 2 different positions. All friendly people, great conversations. They like to see where you fit in the company and what position really fits you

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in the position
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The MIL Corporation (Patuxent River, MD) in Jan 2016

Interview

Very easy basic questions. They were mostly looking for people with a clearance and had security+. If you did not have both of those you were wasting your time. I would only recommend to people with security+ to apply.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used any penetration testing tools
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews