The Malvern School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Malvern School Interview Questions

Interviews at The Malvern School

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Malvern School (Jackson, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

A very easy interview. If you have experience and good references, you will be asked back for a working interview to interact with the kids and see how the school runs. Make sure you have some knowledge on the National Association for the Education of Young Children. All Malvern Schools follow their standards, and schools who have been open long enough are accredited.

Interview Questions

• What techniques do you use in the classroom to implement a lesson.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Malvern School (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online, followed by the phone call, after a few days to schedule my interview. The interview was easy with some simple questions about the experience, education, and teaching philosophy.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your experience working with children? How would you deal with a difficult child? Would you mind working on certain weekends when we have the family event? How would you deal with a difficult parent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Malvern School (North Wales, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Unprofessional , boss was wearing no shoes . She ended up getting fired for laundering money. All she talked about was her self and the other manager was really nice at first but was sure she knew he she wanted to take advantage of . Which was everyone

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Malvern School (Malvern, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied on company site and was called the next day to set up a phone interview. Scheduled phone interview for the next day and the interviewer called exactly at scheduled time. I went in the next day for an interview and the day after that ( Friday ) for a second "observational" interview. I went and got a TB test and physical that weekend and was working by Monday. Very happy with speed of the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer if a parent asked you a question about the behavior of another student in the class?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Malvern School (North Wales, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Calm, not much info was given and the director at the time was new and really didn't know much of anything about the company. I was shown around the center real quick and then was told that someone will be in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Everything was fair and consistent; process was professional; met with multiple people; call backs were handled timely; easy communication; great intial training; paperwork and file prepartion went smoothly; clear expectations.

Head Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downingtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Malvern School (Downingtown, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved a lot of writing. I chatted briefly with the executive director and she asked the general interview questions and asked questions about my resume. She had me write answers to about eight questions in paragraph form. People came in and out of the room a couple times during our conversation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been through a NYAECY Accreditation process? What does developmentally appropriate practices mean to you? How would you comfort a distressed child at drop off? What are some discipline strategies for children? What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Malvern School.

Interview

I applied the the on line and got an email for confirming the phone interview the next day. The phone interviewer was very nice and friendly. Basically they want to know my previous working experiences and make sure that I am qualified for the position or not.

Lead Teacher Interview

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I applied online and heard back a few days later. After I set up a time to come in for an in person interview, they were very flexible with working out different times. I then went in for my interview and accepted the position on the spot. I went through a small amount of training and soon after began working full time as a lead preschool teacher.