The Management Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

1.9

Assistant Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Stockton, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

My resume was selected as a potential interviewee. I received an interview confirmation email from an associate. I talked with the associate on the phone as a pre-interview request. The associate emailed an invitation for an interview at their clubhouse to which I accepted. I met with the Manager and individual I would be replacing if I was selected for the position. I was told they were interviewing at least one more potential applicant and they would get back with me. I received an email two days later telling me they had selected someone who was more qualified than myself.

Interview Questions

• One question that is always hard to answer is; What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

I believe I found this job posting on indeed.com. I was contacted by e-mail by the manager I would be assisting if I got the job, she requested an in person interview. We had the interview in her office and it was extremely pleasant. It felt more like talking to a long last friend rather than to a potential boss. I then was thanked for my time and got a second interview set.
    The second interview was with the division president, his executive assistant, the accounting controller, and another manager there I would be assisting. That one was a little more nerve wracking as there were so many people, but everyone was very kind and I felt very comfortable by the end of the interview.
    After the interview I sent a thank you e-mail to the managers I interviewed with and was extended a job offer by the end of the week, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HOAs?   Answer Question
    • If you could do one thing all day for the rest of your life, what would that be?   Answer Question
    • This job can be very stressful, how do you unwind at the end of the day? How is your stress management?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever heard of a Critical Path? Can you describe it to me?   Answer Question
    • What is something that could happen that would completely ruin your day?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Don't believe any of the bs. If it sounds to good to be true it is. Starts off great and aligned with the culture relayed in interview. Doesn't take long for the management to show true colors

Interview Questions

• Are you loyal? Are you hard working?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Tustin, CA).

Interview

You will see them post on Craigslist.
    You will get a phone interview, then meet with one or both manager.

Some people say in their interview, they didn't get to say one word. My interview, I dominated and talked. I was given a sheet with 20 questions (all personality questions) and to pick 5 and answer it.

You will need references, as they will call them.

My recommendation? Go find a job somewhere else. I am not satisfied at all with my experience and the management there.

Interview Questions

• A sheet of 22-25 questions (all personality) pick 5 and answer it. Questions like how do you deal under stress? What would you do if this happened?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will ask you for your "desired" income. It is between $35,000 to $45,000 GO FOR THE HIGHEST!
    As you will not be able to negotiate after hire and the raises are small! If you sign in at $40,000 do not expect $45,000 in a year. It will by happen (most likely not!!!) ask for $45,000. If they are hiring, someone quit and found a better job and they could be desperate and will accept your "desired" income. Don't sell yourself short.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Management Trust in November 2014.

Interview

phone screen with HR manager, interview with manager and assistant along with a written test completed. Second interview was scheduled a week later with the same manager and assistant. Job offer received a week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working long-term in this company?   1 Answer

Community Association Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Management Trust in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with company recruiter. Two one-on-one interviews. The manager I interviewed with call me personally to let me know that the other person got the job and that he would like to consider me for a future position.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Tustin, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is not really like an interview. It was basically a lesson about the company. It was hard to interject so that I could talk about myself as the interview talked all about himself and TMT. I don't know how they can decide who is right for the job with that process.

Interview Questions

• I don't think I was ever asked a question about myself.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Management Trust (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

None; I was hired in by a referral of the company

Negotiation

None