The Marker Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Marker Group

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Marker Group (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. You do a spelling test, and they want to see how good are you writing skills. I truly don't think they use it in the end to pick you. i don't even think they looked at my resume. They don't even do drug test or background checks.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions. They just told me about the expediting position, even though i applied for an administrative position. I was the one asking questions.   Answer Question

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Marker Group (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Take a spelling test and write a apologetic problem solving email to an upset customer in you own words. Face to face interview took about 5 to 10 minutes of basic, why do you think you would be a good fit, questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Record Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Marker Group (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief, but quite informative about the company. I could tell once the interview was over that I would get a call back the next day and I did.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer ask if I would explain a little bit about myself? What was my salary requirements? What duties did I have at my previous job?   1 Answer

Case Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Marker Group (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

interviewed by work staff who test proficiency in spelling and typing and then redirected to the human resource manager, who informs new employee of the terms of hire and the rules observed at the firm.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Marker Group in March 2012.

Interview

Emails going back and forth and finally a face to face interview where the company wanted a woman to work at their organization to assist mostly men in their day to day activities. They offered no real compensation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer