The Matian Firm, APC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Matian Firm, APC

The Matian Firm, APC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Matian Firm, APC

Interview

First i did phone interview and then i went to the office for in person interview. I filled out the employment application form and then I met with the hiring manger. One week later they send me an email regarding their decisions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in immigration law
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Matian Firm, APC (San Jose, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

First phone interview, very casual, professional and impressionable. Had part of the interview done in Spanish. Answered all my questions and explained the process in detail. Going into the second interview next week face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about sales and closing experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Matian Firm, APC (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and the next two rounds were virtual. The team was friendly, however, it didn't seem as though they were fully prepared for the interviews. I made it to the final round and was told that once all final interviews were completed, an update would be provided. I followed up twice and never received any update. It's always disappointing when you don't receive an offer for a job that you were interested in, but it makes it harder when the hiring manager/recruiter doesn't close the loop. It's extremely unprofessional and does not place that team/company in a good light.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Matian Firm, APC (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

First you have a phone interview whit the typical interview questions and them a second interview with the coordinator. Overall was good. pretty neutral but it makes me feel like the interview a lot of people to offer a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed