The Meadows Racetrack and Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino

Sort:

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA).

Interview

I interviewed for a position in HR. Simply put, it was a terrible process. It would have been nice if the process was professional. I don't know how it is for other departments, but my experience was very bad.

The interview process in the HR office seemed poorly put together. It seemed like the director didn't know anything about who I was before interviewing me. I wasn't even sure if she knew my name. Then, she had the audacity to laugh at some of the experience I have on my resume. How can someone be that high up in a company with such an immature attitude? I don't know how the other departments there are, but if you are interviewing for that office, RUN! I think a 2 year old could have conducted a more professional interview.

The Meadows needs to get the hiring "professionals" there involved in some skills training. They quite obviously lack the ability to act professional and be courteous.

Interview Questions

• Trying not to tell her off while she sat there laughing was definitely the most difficult and unexpected thing.   Answer Question

Because I could never work in an office with people who act like that. I want to work in a professional environment.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extremely professional but also was made relaxing but management. It was helpful on getting a look into the company and how employees moved around the building and interacted with each other.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I already had a connection within the organization so the process was different. That being said, normal process is usually:

1. Submission for position via website (required).
    2. Candidates also accepted via Recruiter (suggest Cruzen & Associates).
    3. Interviews include General Manager, Corporate VP of Marketing as well as reporting staff.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, however, company is VERY CRM, Analytical Focused. 50% of Corporate Office is dedicated to CRM, Analysis and Marketing   1 Answer

Negotiation

General Manager will seek every opportunity to negotiate for a lower salary due to high tax rate imposed by state. I know that my salary was significantly lower than the previous director.

No contract option.

Kitchen Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino.

Interview

Interviewed with staffing agency. Filled out basic forms and took a quiz with very simple math questions. I used my phone calculator for the quiz. They gave me the job right away because they had my previous background check on file. A friend told me about the staffing agency. The interview process took about 1 hour and I went in to work the very next day.
    There was no interview at the company until i was hired on. I was hired on within 3 months. The hire-on process included a paid day of orientation and several meetings to get my uniform and fill out benefits paperwork.

Administrative F & B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Not hard to get a job there. Benefits were average . however the company basically got everyone to quit or were forced to resign when Vegas took a hit.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Meadows Racetrack and Casino (Washington, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

interview for security officer. basic questions of why you would fit and general personality questions. the person giving the interview was firm and polite with the questions and listened and elaborated with you on every answer given

Interview Questions

• what skills and abilities do you have to become a security guard and so on   Answer Question